Forest scene near Maentwrog

Great shot Rory looks good here.

Lovely. Raises the question why people want to go abroad (especially at the moment) when there's countryside and views like that in mainland Britain? I've always said Wales was underrated when it comes to landscape photography. (y)

Don't know whether the OP has replaced the photo following the comments regarding what it looks like on a phone screen but it looks great on my work monitor (which isn't colour calibrated but isn't set too bright either). This is the trouble when processing photos that aren't on an actual print, you just have no idea how it will appear to others.

Don't know whether the OP has replaced the photo following the comments regarding what it looks like on a phone screen but it looks great on my work monitor (which isn't colour calibrated but isn't set too bright either). This is the trouble when processing photos that aren't on an actual print, you just have no idea how it will appear to others.
Thanks.... no that’s the original image. It was processed on a color munki calibrated screen so it should be the same across a range of screens

Very nice indeed :)

Very nice shot Rory, pushes all the right buttons for me.

George.

Back