Formula E testing at Donington Park

Edit My Images
Yes
Made it to Donington Park a few weeks ago to cover a days Formula E testing. First time seeing the cars and they look absolutely fantastic...probably even more by the time they reach Hong Kong and have full liveries. The noise takes some getting used to, but after a while it just becomes normal.

Yes, the first shot has been done to death.....but first time I've done it!

1.Nelson Piquet - NextEV Formula E by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
2.Maro Engel - Venturi Formula E by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
3.Adam Carroll - Jaguar Formula E by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
4.Sébastien Buemi - Renault e.dams Formula E by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
5.Jaguar I-Type Formula E by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
6.Lucas DiGrassi - Audi Sport Abt Schaeffler Formula E Team by Brian Walsh, on Flickr

lovely shots ....

Don't care that the first shot has been done to death, still looks good. Nice set.

More lush processing Brian well done, Buemi's eyes look fantastic although I'm not sure about the bright yellow light slightly obscuring his left one.

Don't care that the first shot has been done to death, still looks good. Nice set.
Thanks mate

All in keeping with your style Brian. 1st is the winner for me although I do like the sneaky front wing poking out of the shadows too.
Cheers David...I was determined to get the first one, seen it a lot and always liked it.

Very nice shots #1 my fav, only aspire to take shots like these
Well done
Thank you, appreciate that.

More lush processing Brian well done, Buemi's eyes look fantastic although I'm not sure about the bright yellow light slightly obscuring his left one.
Thanks Paul....that yellow thing is just me being weird! I had plenty without it, but preferred that one for some reason.

Back