Forum Bikes

Name
Callum
Edit My Images
Yes
Somebody suggested that we should have a cheeky thread for people to post their bikes up. I took a break from training to take a snap of mine, a Pinarello Xtrack. The bike is better than the photo !

KV8X0725.jpg

Planet X Ti by redddraggon, on Flickr

Unfortunately is a bit of a hodge podge, all the bits were bought at different times while I was a student with very little money, so nothing really matches. Bike fits and rides perfectly though. I just need to get back putting in the miles like I did when I was a poor student :s

A crap photo of my Colnago:

835839582_8474R-X2.jpg

And another crap pic of my crosser:

797444597_rWXcz-X2.jpg

Pics of my training bike, winter bike and fixie are too crap to post :eek:

Adrian, that Colnago shows a man with taste seriously nice bike there. The planet X Ti bikes have a good reputation I believe. In all fairness the tires on my bike have never seen tarmac never mind mud, and the proper race wheels have never seen daylight having been kept in a bag until i've been racing indoors!

Here is my 1993 Merlin Mountain, mix of old and new parts, best thing about Ti is quick rub down with a scotchbrite and looks like new. Don't make them like this anymore, still a great bike to ride and although its a bit sad admire the workmanship of the framebuilder.

img_0702_medium_150.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, i have a titanium frame that was custom made for my dad, and it still looks as good as it did when he bought it 30 years ago. and you cant argue with full XTR!

5659131640_818aee3868.jpg

bikes-1.jpg

bikes-2.jpg

bikes-3.jpg

Last one is probably in the wrong thread!

None of them look like that anymore, the bmx is in pieces awaiting a new frame.
The Flying Scot is now single ring at the front and has different bars/tape, brakes, levers, pedals and saddle.
The track bike has been completely rebuilt with a different frame (Genesis Flyer) and is now more of a porteur/town bike.
The harley has different bars and keeps getting more and more painted black as the salt on the roads kills the chrome.

Last edited:
Right!, that's it, looks like I'll have to get photo's of mine sorted this weekend. That said, it isn't a patch on some here :(

Very nice - what a top commute that would be!

Track gearing and a very very stiff frame meant it wasn't as fun as you might think!
Round a velodrome was another matter though.
Used it a bit last summer on the 'drome in the background of caaaallum's pic.

All that remains of that build now actually is the rear wheel, seatpost (seat is now on the Flying Scot), stem and chainset.

Track gearing and a very very stiff frame meant it wasn't as fun as you might think!
Round a velodrome was another matter though.
Used it a bit last summer on the 'drome in the background of caaaallum's pic.

Haha I knew I recognized that bike!

Somebody suggested that we should have a cheeky thread for people to post their bikes up. I took a break from training to take a snap of mine, a Pinarello Xtrack. The bike is better than the photo !

KV8X0725.jpg

Amazing bike!!!...and nice pic.:)

Here's mine although it doesn't look like that now as I got broadsided by a car at 35mph and suffered a compound fracture of the tibia and fibula, I'll see if I can find a pic of after the crash.

wrong thread - sorry - please remove

Last edited:
Amazing bike!!! Smokinjoe & Chazza...(y) I wish I could have one of these bike. Nice pics.

No comments on the horizons... after the climb over the back of Lulworth firing range I could barely stand, let alone hold a camera still !!!

img02.jpg

img04.jpg

just a Halfords special, but with dog trailer :)

6066299524_6f12e63d27_b.jpg

Back