Wild Fox in Blossoms

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
I recently started to follow the group again since saying farewell to them in September. Last year's vixen and dog fox have both passed away over the winter - they're quite old. This time round I'll be documenting their offspring.

des_ong_fox.jpg

Last edited:
A lovely image with good low POV, dof with subject isolation plus the eye contact and ears facing forwards.

Though the dead central composition just seems 'off' but I cannot readily see a good crop!

Oh gosh, this is just gorgeous. Little bit of a green colour cast on the chin is really the only thing that I can think to critique.

Stunning shot Des, perfect capture of a fox in the wild. Great DOF that really isolates the fox from it environment but still showing its natural habitat.

Gorgeous! We've discovered a fox in our garden this week, but he only comes in the dead of night, so I don't think we'll be able to capture him on anything other than the camera trap!

Absolutely "Stunning" shot.(y)

George.

Cheers all, glad you liked the image as much as I do taking it.

Pin sharp image! Fantastic

The colour cast on the chin????
It's dirt from foraging for breakfast!

He'd run out of wet wipes !!![emoji12]

A super shot and the central position is just right with him looking straight ahead. I wonder though as most of the body is obscured behind grass, if a portrait crop would be even better

Stan

Back