Fox Project year 2 continued

Name
Mick
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I am persevering but as am only getting the female it more a case of watching her now, as can only get so many shots of her at different angles? So just trying to get the best shots I can and eventually bin the ones that don't stand out.

I have seen the male once and the poor soul looks very much worse for wear with one eye badly damaged possibly useless, it was a long way off so can't 100% say for sure? He still catching food with what looks like a hedgehog?? And there nothing wrong with his good eye he spotted me and was off in a second haha!!

So here a few more, now it just keep going and hope see cubs in a month or so?

DSC_2509 copy22 by Mick Erwin, on Flickr

Vixen Fox by Mick Erwin, on Flickr

Female Fox (Vixen) by Mick Erwin, on Flickr

DSC_2592 by Mick Erwin, on Flickr

DSC_2705 by Mick Erwin, on Flickr

Wonderful as ever Mick, don't think I'll ever tire of seeing these (albeit I am just a teeny bit jealous!) That said, I don't have the time, patience or dedication so I can hardly expect miracles :)

More great photos Mick and I am sure you must be binning many images most of us can only dream of capturing

Nice set keep them coming I think there is one that visits the allotments were I am I will have to keep looking

super again bro that little ridge along the path really helps lift the images. (y) I think it's a bunny Mick probably not yet dispatched hence curled up...pretty sure I can see a head and half shut eye RHS of muzzle ??

all digits crossed for cubs:)

stu

Back