Foxy Fox

Skyline

Emmet Brickowski
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
The wife and I was in Greenwich Park waiting to see if we could get a photo of a little wood mouse that comes by sometimes when this chap came by. I threw some food on the ground and it came within a few feet of us to eat. I didn't seem to frightened of me as I had the food, but it kept an eye on the people behind and to the side of me making a noise jostling to get a photo of it. Wonderful experience of wildlife coming up close :)

Sony A6000 with 50mm lens

This image is the closest the Fox got to me. Sit perfectly still and wildlife can be fine. Start making a noise and moving about is what they don't like. I was privileged to get such a close up of it.
https://flic.kr/p/WiCWEh

Last edited:
Great experience, these are beautiful though much maligned animals ... thanks for sharing. :)

A proper 'sly' foxy expression too.

Well done bud.

I watched one for a short while the other evening but with an Irish Wolfhound by my side - it kept a sensible distance.

Last edited:
A proper 'sly' foxy expression too.

Well done bud.

I watched one for a short while the other evening but with an Irish Wolfhound by my side - it kept a sensible distance.

They would have played together like Tom and Jerry :D

What a treat to see those shots. The determined stare has been superbly captured. Not "sly" as Phil said, but well endowed with nature's cunning.

Look who came by today.

We was feeding the squirrels and the birds at Greenwich Park when all of a sudden they all took off sharply. Out the corner of my eye I saw Mr Fox. That explains that I thought lol. He took some food off me and stayed close by so we could get some photos :)

he must have been really close if you used a 50mm, love the second image with his beady eyes.

Back