Framing and mounting Khadi Cotton rag paper (not photo paper)

Edit My Images
Yes
A question for you framing and mounting experts.
I'm having a couple of pen and ink drawings done on this stuff - https://www.khadi.com/shop/white-a4-paper-pack-150gsm/
I want to have them mounted onto black card then framed, but mounted such that the edges are left visible, not in a mount with aperture.
Do any of you know how one would go about this, or more to the point, who might be able to do it for me ?
Many thanks for any help.

I wonder if such artwork is more suited for framing in a Box Frame?

AFAIK all(?) framing companies should be able offer that type of (bespoke) framing.

I wonder if such artwork is more suited for framing in a Box Frame?

AFAIK all(?) framing companies should be able offer that type of (bespoke) framing.
You are right about a box frame - thanks for that !
I'll see if there is anyone fairly local to me who might be able to help - I thought it might be a bit specialized.

You are right about a box frame - thanks for that !
I'll see if there is anyone fairly local to me who might be able to help - I thought it might be a bit specialized.

I agree about a box frame..
My wife embroiders and collages in fabric and a box frame is perfect. Ikea used to do a very good value one but they seem to have cut back on sizes

Also consider a float frame if you want the paper edges visible. Can have it sitting above a black background and it would look really nice - especally with the deckle edge.

IMO of course.

Also consider a float frame if you want the paper edges visible. Can have it sitting above a black background and it would look really nice - especally with the deckle edge.

IMO of course.

A good presentational point where the edges of the material are 'part' of the look.

IMO of course.
I'd not even heard of this before, but I talked to a local framer (thanks for that suggestion @Box Brownie) a couple of days ago who suggested it.
In the past I've used a 'framer' in Spain who did such a basic job that it almost seems wrong to call him a framer, and I've bought ready made frames but never actually talked to a proper framer who knows his stuff before. I'm about to redecorate our sitting room, and fear this may involve getting all the pictures reframed. It was meant to be a cheap Christmas.......
I guess I still mean 'Thanks for any help.'

I'd not even heard of this before, but I talked to a local framer (thanks for that suggestion @Box Brownie) a couple of days ago who suggested it.
In the past I've used a 'framer' in Spain who did such a basic job that it almost seems wrong to call him a framer, and I've bought ready made frames but never actually talked to a proper framer who knows his stuff before. I'm about to redecorate our sitting room, and fear this may involve getting all the pictures reframed. It was meant to be a cheap Christmas.......
I guess I still mean 'Thanks for any help.'

Like any other business, if you need a few done even if not all the same sizes, you should discuss the prices!

Normally I might, but at a time like this I'd feel bad asking. Quality service and work is more important, and knowing they may still be in business next time I need them is another positive.

Plus "relationship building", all the best in getting it/them framed to your satisfaction :)

Google float mounting, loads of ways to do it - most robust is to get it dry mounted on to a backing board, but then that becomes part of the art so not considered very "archival". So probably the easiest is to use pedestal hinges, from acid neutral paper or tape, with ph neutral glue, onto a ph neutral lignin free backing board. Then glue the backing board to the actual mount board, best way believe it or not is dabs of no more nails, you can get a knife behind it to saw it away if you want to take the picture off!

Back