France v Republic of Ireland - International Friendly

Name
Seba
Edit My Images
Yes
Easily the wettest match I've ever had to shoot. Just dashing out to do the warm-up I was soaked through. The camera was struggling to focus through the wall of water that was falling not only from the skies, but also off the stadium roof. Thank God for being able to send effortlessly off camera!

The game was awful, Ireland were awful, weather was awful, but the hairdryer in the hotel room was great! Was one of those nights when nothing went our way, photo wise. We decided not to put down remotes as they would have been destroyed, but annoyingly if we had, we would have probably got the two France goals, as one was a goal-line scramble and the other a keeper's fumble. Hey-ho.

Only highlight was seeing Graham Burke of Shamrock Rovers make his international debut. First League of Ireland based player to do so since 2007, which is interesting. No player in 11 years has played for the national team from the nation's top division.

1510172.jpg 1510239.jpg 1510248.jpg 1510301.jpg

Last edited:
For what it’s worth coybig and fair play to ya! The face on that last image [emoji23]

First one tells a story.. second one OK then the other two are to be quite frank.. nicely taken but... boring .. sorry :)

Back