Free For You This Christmas!

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone come round to my house & TAKE MY IN-LAWS AWAY! Either that or come round & JUST SHOOT ME!
Perhaps if I gave Arkady the coordinates he could sort out a tactical strike or something on my place in Surrey :nuts:
They have been here since 2pm and I don't think I am going to make it through the evening ... Paul :runaway:

I feel for you. Move 3,000 miles away like I did. But be warned when they do come they stay for more than a couple of hours!

i like christmas day, its just the family and a few ffriends and we have a whale of a time.

boxing day sucks though, i hate it so much, extended family and the usual questions

hows your job? what are you doing again?
are you courting yet?
blah blah ****ing blah blah

need another beer

I feel for you. Move 3,000 miles away like I did. But be warned when they do come they stay for more than a couple of hours!

Funny you should say that as that's what I'm working on with the wife! Moving (with her) back to NI (my missionary work here in England is almost complete!) - It's that last bit I'm worried about though - The brother in law is a fellow golfer & I'm sure he'd want to stay for days not hours - perhaps I should do what IanC_UK suggests & just not tell them :clap:
Paul

Next year, tell them you will be out visiting friends over Christmas and new year.

Worked for me for the last seven years. (y)

Just need to work on some friends over the next 12 months then :thinking:
Paul

Back