Frenchman

Name
Stu
Edit My Images
Yes
Possibly had one of the best days toggin yesterday I'll ever have. First real time out deadicated to hare for how long.? ....... but also got caught with some roe lads ha that was good) munty faaamily , Lots and lots of hares though :cool:

. I'm smack bang in the middle of a field just took time to crawl out to everything in full view of them all Hares running rings around me all ways and this lad and his lady. who were really chilled. Red legs are such cool little family guys gorgeous little things.

Here's my little mate 1/2000 f8 ISO 2000 800mm as framed bless him Wow what a day on me gut for hours still haven't shaken the crock neck but what a blast !! What a blast

_S2I8825 Frenchman smj tdn by Stuart Philpott, on Flickr

stu

Lovely shot Stu- I have not seen a Partridge at all this year :)

Les

Up there with your best mate, a lovely image. :clap:

Lovely shot Stu- I have not seen a Partridge at all this year :)

Les
They're quite common round my way (north Essex), more common in the garden than starlings or sparrows. Here's a snap I took a few weeks back for the benefit of a work colleague who was asking what the background noise was on a Teams call (they're noisy old things when they get going).
IMG_100-3877.jpg

Very nice Stu, lovely foreground mush and nice background. Frames the bird very nicely

Many thanks for all the likes and especially all the replies ( very unexpected) cheers for your time guys (y)

Wow what a special day shame I am so slow with post,hopefully more will follow

take care all many thanks

stu

Cracker (y)

Well done

Back