Friday morning local wander

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
I haven't taken a whole lot of images recently - Life got in the way of my trips but I managed to spend a morning a few days ago wandering locally.

I felt it was a productive morning but more importantly it felt amazing to just be out and about.

Bowed by Chris Marr, on Flickr

Reclaimed by Chris Marr, on Flickr

Knapps by Chris Marr, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Last one for me too- I personally would remove the black item left of shot as it catches the eye and looks like a mark on the sensor
most possibly a boat or something!

Les :)

Last shot by a country mile. A good misty landscape - gorgeous reflection and a “big view”. Really nice work

Don’t like the others. But I don’t like woodland shots

Fair enough, lots more misty reflections from that morning but I haven't really got round to them yet.

Last one for me too- I personally would remove the black item left of shot as it catches the eye and looks like a mark on the sensor
most possibly a boat or something!

Les :)

Thanks Les, I toyed with the idea but left it as I quite liked the wee extra bit ..

Alright Chris.
Three good shots but the first is sublime. You can almost walk in to it and conveys the mood of a misty woodland perfectly.

Many thanks Scott, I've grown to really enjoy these little more personal images - woodland photography is so much more rewarding when it works. The one to one I had earlier this year really opened my eyes up and changed how I went about my time in the woods.

Three very nice shots, with #3 clearly being my fav'.

George.

Love the first two Chris especially no.1, great atmosphere - of the two reflection ones I think i prefer the one without the boats, I think those boats in the second need to be away from the reflection otherwise it looks a tad busy, lovely conditions though.

Love the first two Chris especially no.1, great atmosphere - of the two reflection ones I think i prefer the one without the boats, I think those boats in the second need to be away from the reflection otherwise it looks a tad busy, lovely conditions though.

Many thanks Stuart - I had a few with the boats away from the trees but it's a wider image and everything felt a bit disconnected, I get what you mean though - I had high hopes for the image until I got home and was a bit meehh..

Love the one with the boats - seems a less popular choice :) but gives it a sense of depth, and the sharpness of the boats contrasts with an otherwise soft, peaceful image.

Back