From a crystal catchlight....

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
..... I got carried away! Haven't done any macro work for ages really. We were tidying in the house yesterday when I spied this 'rainbow' from a sun-catcher hitting a gerbera. it was such a chance thing - but it was so beautiful.

Anyway, from that the toys came out of the bag and I got to work with tripod and handful of lenses..... thought I'd share my 'happy' results with you. No reflectors or flash..... ;)

gerb_4.jpg

gerb_1.jpg

gerb_3.jpg

gerb_2.jpg

gerb_5.jpg

gerb_6.jpg

gerb_7.jpg

gerb_8.jpg

Thanks for looking.....

Really lovely set of images Barry ... (y) ... stunning colours captured seriously well and sharp as sharp where they should be imgo ... :D

:p

Nice set of shots. I like 4,6,8 best. Flowers look so much better when the colours haven't blown out like these haven't.

Thanks ..... I quite enjoyed taking these. I must admit my style has changed since I've been with Marianne :love:

Very nice Chuckles.(y)
I think 4 is my 1st choice.
I would have moved the white rose out of the way in the first three, it doesn't do anything for the shots.

Thanks.... #1 doesn't work with the rose as an image per se..... I just wanted to 'position' the set of shots with the catch-light/rainbow across the gerbera. I couldn't do it without including the rose.

Nice to have feedback though. (y)

Back