From a recent wedding

• Thread starter Deleted sulking member 63079
  • Start date
Nice, but I don't understand the third one??

It's the reflection in the make up artists mirror, that was sitting on top of her box.

Possibly a love / hate thing though.

Gathered as much, but I think it would look better without them feet sticking up from the bottom - possibly rotated 180?. Then again, it's easy to comment on somebody else's job even without quarter of the gear they own, not to mention actual experience and job.

Looking at 1 and 2, you did well, congrats!

Gathered as much, but I think it would look better without them feet sticking up from the bottom - possibly rotated 180?. Then again, it's easy to comment on somebody else's job even without quarter of the gear they own, not to mention actual experience and job.

Looking at 1 and 2, you did well, congrats!

It didn't work with the bride upside down, which is how it was in camera. Maybe cropping it tighter to remove the feet would improve it.. But I'm not sure if it would also remove some context.

This was just me playing about once I'd got the safe shots

re: no.3 - would it work better in colour so it's clearer what is going on?

re: no.3 - would it work better in colour so it's clearer what is going on?

Possibly, I'll post the colour one as well later. I marginally preferred the B&W, but sometimes you're not the best person to decide which version of your own is best IMO

#1 for me!

I can't decide whether a tighter crop would be better.

In no way… the idea being the sneaking through
the crowd to reach the bride… the more crowd
the better.

If anything, maybe straighten it?

Missing technical aspect - vast majority shows a lot of emotions in them. They should be happy. Congrats again!

Back