from newport email

KIPAX

Seriously Likeable
Name
KIPAX Lancashire UK
Edit My Images
No
All photogrpahers recieved this email about 6 hrs before last nights match at newport.. rules are rules i get OK.. but no mention of them.. just a straight forward ...well lets say dimplomacy is lost in south wales :)

Afternoon all,

Just to make evidently clear, in light of Accrington Stanley's
potential Title winning capabilities with a point needed from
tonight's fixture, if any photographers step on to the pitch at any
time they will be ejected from the ground by a steward.

Kind Regards,

Would that be
"ejected by a b*****d"

That is an appalling letter. Who wrote that? Presumably a 15 year old trainee for whom English is a second language.

sent by the main media guy but not sure if he wrote it but must have passed it as ok ... maybe he wrote it but as sent hrs before the game maybe so rushed he didn't see how bad it came accross ..

I'm not so upset by the tone of the letter (although admittedly I didn't receive it) as to the fact that it needed to be written in the first place.

Sadly though, I suspect it did!

I'm not so upset by the tone of the letter (although admittedly I didn't receive it) as to the fact that it needed to be written in the first place.

Sadly though, I suspect it did!

Had accrington done enough to be champions and there was a pitch invasion.. do the stewards just look for photogrpahers.. or will they be busy with hundreds of invading fans..rules are rules and all clubs are different.. some dont mind.. newport do thats fair enough.. but no telling us the rules or pointing them out.. just a straight thrown out of the ground warning haha..

I was thinking more of the number of accredited photographers that are little more than fans with cameras, rather then people covering the celes! :)

Apart from the tone of it it's pretty standard for games where a title/trophy may be secured - though it usually allows a few (club photographer/league/SFA designated agency etc.) photographers onto the pitch during celebrations

To be honest, I can understand this approach; after all, the fans have paid to watch a football match and not the back of some photographer waddling around at the side of the pitch.

To be honest, I can understand this approach; after all, the fans have paid to watch a football match and not the back of some photographer waddling around at the side of the pitch.

Erm - the fans would be all over the pitch at that point!

All photogrpahers recieved this email about 6 hrs before last nights match at newport.. rules are rules i get OK.. but no mention of them.. just a straight forward ...well lets say dimplomacy is lost in south wales :)

Not good at all rubbish grammar. Not that I'm saying mines great. Why did they think you needed telling re not stepping onto the pitch?

Back