From the TP NMA meet

Hi, heres a few from me. nice to meet a few of you yesterday, will try and get to some more meets in the future

Memorial by allanhowe, on Flickr

Polar bear by allanhowe, on Flickr

Pegasus by allanhowe, on Flickr

Pegasus by allanhowe, on Flickr

The last two have a particular significance to me, my Father was in the paras during WW2 it wasn't something he ever spoke about but I remember a small wooden shield which he kept in the shed with a painting of pegasus on
which fascinated me when i was a child.
He died when I was 23 so I never got to have that conversation with him about his time in service

Thanks for a brill day guy's n gals, good to meet you all :)

@posiview.....something different from you as I've come to expect , but it works (y)

@michael23..2nd of the 2 memorial stones shots for me...straighter ,gritty conversion works really well (y)

@Quicksnapper ...that works really well, different angle to the one usually seen but I like it a lot :clap:

@alsjazzera ...as said on flickr that last shot of pegasus....love it :clap:

Just finished sorting most of mine ......

Landgirls by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr
Darn it...just noticed the black bar accoss the top !

Naval Memorial by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Football Association Memorial by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

DSC_6556_9 by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Polish Memorial by Blondie606 Photography, on Flickr

Really want to visit again when the sun's out to capture the shadow created by the Naval memorial....

Last edited:
Some crackers there.

@michael23, Michael, #2 of the set, but I rather like the one on Flickr with the moody blue duo tone (?).

@Quicksnapper, Sara, nice angle there, I'll comment further on your 52 (y)

@alsjazzera, Allan, interesting backstory. Of the set, it's the silhouette and moody sky in #3.

@blondie606, Lynne, #2, I like how the lean of the statue is mirrored by the LH yellow part of the glass and the nice warm colour. #4, wonderful sweeping curve, well composed and moody sky.

Few more from me, with a little time-lapse of Isabelle :)

#1 is a homage ;) to Titarenko who I do admire. I found it more difficult than I expected to get what I was after. Also, for many of the potential submissions, that had blurry people...had, err, static tripods :arghh: This was the one I really liked, especially how I managed to capture the movement of those at the very top left.

#2, bit of drama and something different for this one. I've been there serval times before so wanted something different. 5 exposures blended.

#3, time-lapse of Isabelle (best viewed full scream :) having fun, she did really well to last the day...but didn't go to sleep until after midnight :arghh:

Thanks again all and we'll have to get thinking about the TP52 2015 end of project meet :exit:

Homage to Titarenko by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Shot at Dawn by andysheader (Posiview), on Flickr

Last edited:
Thanks Andy this one was basically white balanced altered in camera raw and then toned down the blue of the cooler wb with the saturation slider.

nma 2015 #20 by scilly puffin, on Flickr

@blondie606 nice set, number 1 I really like. I also like what you have done with the hands, I shall revisit that the next time.
@alsjazzera must have missed you there, though my son was taking us everywhere! Bear and the 2nd pegasus ones for me.
@Quicksnapper were you with Lynne as she was going to find the hands? Like your take on the shot at dawn, it workswell.
@posiview like the long exposure, just the hint of people works well. Interesting take on the shot at dawn. Xavier enjoyed his game of peek a boo with Isabelle :) He ended being up with sickness and a temperature all night!

It looks like it was a great meet, some terrific images in here also (y)

A stunning set of images from you all. Must have been quite emotional at times. Thank you for sharing. Somewhere else to visit.

Some great shots there. It's an emotional place to visit and you all seem to have captured some of that. So sorry to have missed it.

Back