Frosty Fawns

dragonfly

Advertiser
Name
Des
Edit My Images
No
One from a local deer park that echos the freezing weather of this morning.

fawns3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice composition Des , however: it looks a little blue to me :)

Les

Lovely symmetry Des. Colours look a little odd to me, with too much blue and magenta.
Nice composition Des , however: it looks a little blue to me :)

Les
Should have dialled down the saturation a bit (it wasn't added). This was taken right at the brink of first light, so the camera tends to pick up the blue hues (hence blue-hour). I have pulled the vibrancy down a bit, hope this looks better on your screens.

"Excellent" shot Des, nuff said.

Should have dialled down the saturation a bit (it wasn't added). This was taken right at the brink of first light, so the camera tends to pick up the blue hues (hence blue-hour). I have pulled the vibrancy down a bit, hope this looks better on your screens.
- I love the composition, Des - but the blue cast still doesn't work for me I'm afraid!

Russ

I guess I'm nit picking Des - you produce some excellent work and as you say, the Blue hour would be akin to the golden hour dawn & dust - No one ever seems to complains about the image being a little orange lol

Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicely framed especially with the tree with both animals looking into the photo,
pity about the blue cast still very well composed.

Back