Frosty Forest Mundon

I prefer the warmth of the sun in #1 and #3 as it contrasts nicely with the frosted foreground.

For me one seems the best balanced shot.

With two I am tempted to crop that to a square losing some of the grasses at the bottom.

Actually really like three as well. A great example of how changing position can really alter the feel and look of an image. Nice to see you posting images here again.

Pretty nice...one is oozing for a squarer crop though with part of the bottom grass removed, I think that would improve the balance and the grass isn't shapely or frosty enough to add much. Nice set though

Pretty nice...one is oozing for a squarer crop though with part of the bottom grass removed, I think that would improve the balance and the grass isn't shapely or frosty enough to add much. Nice set though
Those were my thoughts when I viewed these earlier in the week, especially the second. Cropping squarer makes it quite a striking eye catching picture.

Stunning. I like the foreground of no. 2 (the others, not so much) but the sun adds so much to the other two.

Love that last one.

Really cool set with good compositions. The frost makes them so much better.

Back