Frosty moring Hare

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
A lot of people would be chuffed to see a Hare , yet alone get a photo like this , why do you describe it as a record shot ? Heavy crop ?

A lot of people would be chuffed to see a Hare , yet alone get a photo like this , why do you describe it as a record shot ? Heavy crop ?

Its not up to what I call my usual standard - hence the record shot claim :)

Not all that of a heavy crop - just bad light position I guess - right place wrong time

Les :)

Nice Hare shot mate, but I see what you mean about the sun's direction! Now you know where they are, you could re-position yourself better next time perhaps?

Russ :)
#

I could go out early evening as the approach you suggested would mean crossing a rather large pond mate :) I'll give it some thought

Thank you for your comments Russ

Les

Les were you in a hide?

No Stu I wasn't buddy just walking very very slowly along a hedge - I had previously seen Hare in this pasture:)

Looks like you were up bright and early Les judging by the frost and light. Haven't seen a Hare up close for ages, definitely one to try and capture this year!

I was on site at 05,45am Si - which is what I prefer early bird and all that- Not as close as you may think this was shot at 600mm fella

Les :)

Back