weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

I rather like these - very nice reflections! I think you picked the best for the main thread - the slightly asymmetric nature of the shell suits the subject.

Lovely shots Dave. I particularly like #2 which seems to have more pop to the colour and makes a great reflection.

I rather like these - very nice reflections! I think you picked the best for the main thread - the slightly asymmetric nature of the shell suits the subject.
Lovely Dave, and I agree with @Shugpug, you picked the right one for the main thread.
Lovely shots Dave. I particularly like #2 which seems to have more pop to the colour and makes a great reflection.
Nice strong reflections Dave either 1 or 2 for me

Thank you folks.

I'm not over keen on the B&W Dave, But the other 2 reflections are very nice indeed (y)

Some good reflection shots you've made there Dave.
I think the colour pinecone stands out for me.

Very Nice High Key image of your pocket watch Dave.
I think you got the brightness of the reflection of the sea sheel just right.

Pete

A lovely still life set Dave. I do like the colour ones best and I think you've gone with the right one for the main shot. Great reflections.

I like these reflections, very sharp and brilliant colours. Apart from the B&W one of course, with is my least favourite of this series.

That's really nice Dave. Great reflections there grounding the subject to the background.
I agree with others, that was the right choice for the main thread.
Very Nice High Key image of your pocket watch Dave.
I think you got the brightness of the reflection of the sea sheel just right.

Pete
A lovely still life set Dave. I do like the colour ones best and I think you've gone with the right one for the main shot. Great reflections.
Great set of striking images.
I like these reflections, very sharp and brilliant colours. Apart from the B&W one of course, with is my least favourite of this series.
Lovely reflections Dave
Great reflections and details Dave

Thank you folks.

After getting some fresh air while out with Susie I thought I`d have another go at the Initial theme. So I have used the F for flower, I`m normally quick off the mark for themes so I`m glad I managed these shots downstairs. The breeze kept blowing the flowers, but I`m happy with them.

Tulip by Dave, on Flickr

Flowers by Dave, on Flickr

#1 for me too Dave, plain and simple (y)

That is a beautiful tulip. Number one for me too. I like the colours, the background and the angle it is presented at. I like the varied colour in No. 2 and think the one dropped petal really adds to it. You've also done really well not to blow the highlights on the paler flowers.

Hi Dave,
Loving your image for Time. Well taken and perfect for the theme. Looks like a nice pocket watch.
Very nice set of images with the colour pine cone being the one for me. Very nice :)
Both Tulip images are very nice too. I like the BG in the first one - it really makes the flower pop out.

First for me to - lovely stuff!
#1 for me too Dave. Though I can't say why exactly.
I guess the simplicity.
#1 for me too Dave, plain and simple (y)
That is a beautiful tulip. Number one for me too. I like the colours, the background and the angle it is presented at. I like the varied colour in No. 2 and think the one dropped petal really adds to it. You've also done really well not to blow the highlights on the paler flowers.
Hi Dave,
Loving your image for Time. Well taken and perfect for the theme. Looks like a nice pocket watch.
Very nice set of images with the colour pine cone being the one for me. Very nice :)
Both Tulip images are very nice too. I like the BG in the first one - it really makes the flower pop out.

Thank you folks, been a busy day here setting up my new PC.

Definitely the first one for me to. Beautiful colour. You have exactly the same combination of colours that I have at the moment... almost black and white - I do like things in mono :LOL:

Back