weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

Winter - lovely snow drops I too like the raindrops on them.
Book - the B/W works well

No clue on the book Dave, but its a nice looking image

Hi Dave,
Two nice shots for wild. I know the greys are a pest but they are cute.
Liking your shot for Broken. Great sky and works perfectly in mono.
Nice street shot but for me the better 'Ability' shot is the shingle one. A real display of ability for me!
The book shot is a nice crisp mono. Is it leaning to the left a bit?

Winter - lovely snow drops I too like the raindrops on them.
Book - the B/W works well
Works well in B&W Dave. I wouldn't have a clue on the book though.
I don't know the book Dave but after looking it up, I think the pic works well. I like it in mono.
No clue on the book Dave, but its a nice looking image
Great B&W shot. Not familiar with the book but it will make me have a look..
Hi Dave,
Two nice shots for wild. I know the greys are a pest but they are cute.
Liking your shot for Broken. Great sky and works perfectly in mono.
Nice street shot but for me the better 'Ability' shot is the shingle one. A real display of ability for me!
The book shot is a nice crisp mono. Is it leaning to the left a bit?

Thank you folks for the comments.
@Leebert yes it might be leaning a bit.

Love the Brighton Pier shot, especally the dramatic sky. A great example of where mono really improves the image.:)

Good take on Book - I read half a dozen or so years ago but they got a bit "samey" :)

book - that works great, lot's of detail in the B&W and great lighting (y)

So the start of my indoor shots for the themes now, as a young lad I loved making wire toys as a hobby over the years I made many, but of the lot these two are the only ones I managed to keep. So my take on transport taken with the V.
I did not want it all in focus and sharp, as wanted to look like it was moving on the motorbike.

EasyRider by Dave, on Flickr

Bike Park by Dave, on Flickr

Lobvely close up images , and a good talent too! You could sell those, perhaps tou can make a load if having to isolate and then sell them on to a local 'thing-a-ma-bob' shop ;)

Hi Dave

I like both shots for transport, amazing the different subjects people are shooting for the theme and well done for having made them yourself. Very creative.
Images are very sharp and well exposed.

Pete

Great models Dave, I particularly like the second shot :)

Nice shot - he looks a bit wired :D

2 great shots (when you make the race replica one I take it.)
Nice bit of making on them well done.
Lobvely close up images , and a good talent too! You could sell those, perhaps tou can make a load if having to isolate and then sell them on to a local 'thing-a-ma-bob' shop ;)
Nicely crafted Dave and well photographed.
Hi Dave

I like both shots for transport, amazing the different subjects people are shooting for the theme and well done for having made them yourself. Very creative.
Images are very sharp and well exposed.

Pete
Great models Dave, I particularly like the second shot :)
Nice shot - he looks a bit wired :D
The Motorbike one is a cracking pic. Love everything about it. Good work.

Thank you folks.

Great transport theme images, the detail on the motorbike is good, i definitely shows how much effort goes in to creating these fantastic models. I don’t think I would have patience though to make these, let alone the skill

A very nice pair Dave. Fits the theme

Love the models - you should make more! Nice shot for the theme and definitely has a sense of movement for me.

Back