weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

Love a great street shot. I have no confidence at all with Street Photography be it asking if people would mind posing or wariness of getting caught out. This is fantastic. All happily engaged and bang on theme with the standout sign. Did you ask if you could take the photo or were they naturally obliging?

Thank you David, it was the same day I`d been taking music shots and as I was walking back for a bus I just looked at them and took the shot. As I walked past them I said Thank you.

That's a great street image Dave, works well in B&W

Really nice image and the sign works really well with the people, who look relaxed and happy to have their photo taken. If I were to be really picky though, you've just cropped the bottom of the sign leg off ;)

That's a great street image Dave, works well in B&W

Thanks Chris.

Really nice image and the sign works really well with the people, who look relaxed and happy to have their photo taken. If I were to be really picky though, you've just cropped the bottom of the sign leg off ;)

Thank you Jim.

Lovely street image Dave. I wouldn't have had the bottle to take it.

Thank you Pete.

Nice image, suits the mono PP, I reckon you just about get away with it for the theme ;)

Nice muso image Dave,
But I'm also with Tim, maybe a tad more on the contrast front ?

I don’t think it needs more contrast you will lose some detail in the darker parts, unless of course you are going for a certain style

That a great portrait Dave (y)

Awww. she's lovely- and a shot that seems to show her character. Nice to hear you've dusted off the camera too.

Nice portrait Dave one minor crit could probably do with a bit of light bounced back at her

Lovely portrait - I'd have been tempted to clone out some of the marks in the background (or clean the window:))

I did wonder if your dog would feature in the 'personal' image. Lovely detail and nicely sharp in the right places. That's a very bling collar! ;)

Back