weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

Good job, really well lit and fits the theme nicely.

Nice shot Dave, I like the lighting and muted colours :)

So I ended up with more time to my self than I was thinking today, so had a mooch and a pub lunch while listening to these two play, but my favourite is mobile doctor. Sony A7R MK4 + FE 135mm f1.8 GM.

The Singer by Dave, on Flickr

Mobile Doctor by Dave, on Flickr

The Good Old Boys by Dave, on Flickr

Very nice Dave, I think the ones with the musicians may look better with both of them in focus. Looks like the Sony is a great replacement for the Fuji gear, though i dare say the 56 1.2 or 90 2 on a Fuji would have done the same job :)

Very nice Dave, I think the ones with the musicians may look better with both of them in focus. Looks like the Sony is a great replacement for the Fuji gear, though i dare say the 56 1.2 or 90 2 on a Fuji would have done the same job :)

Thanks Rick, agree on the Fuji part, but loving the change too.

Nice shots - you'd think a Doctor would know how to wear a mask.

Nice set Dave and I think you've picked the right one. I do like the mono processing on the third.

Tiny - nicely taken and good for technique. It doesn’t look an easy subject to photograph. Is it glass?

Snapper’s choice. I think I like the third pic too, where you can see his expression more. Is mobile doctor a play on words? Am I being a bit obtuse? [emoji51]

Looks like the Sony is working well for you [emoji4]

Good candid street shots, excellent separation of the background..

Tiny - nicely taken and good for technique. It doesn’t look an easy subject to photograph. Is it glass?

Snapper’s choice. I think I like the third pic too, where you can see his expression more. Is mobile doctor a play on words? Am I being a bit obtuse? [emoji51]

Looks like the Sony is working well for you [emoji4]

Thank you Bebop, yes it was just a play on words for calling him Mobile Doctor. I really am loving the photography again, as was really worried I was going to sack it all, but a change of system seems to of helped me out a hell of a lot thank god.

Thank you Bebop, yes it was just a play on words for calling him Mobile Doctor. I really am loving the photography again, as was really worried I was going to sack it all, but a change of system seems to of helped me out a hell of a lot thank god.
That's great. I have recently suffered a decline in my interest too - wondering why I bother. I really have too much gear already though...

Tiny
Nice clean background. That tiny car, really is tiny.

Snappers choice
Do you know what Dave, I going to agree with you, it's the second shot for me too. There's nothing wrong with the other two, I just like the simpler background in the Dr shot.

Good set of images Dave. I'm with you on your chosen shot - it's a great candid "capture". Good to hear you've got your mojo back.

Nice set, Dave. Like his chin warmer and they seem to become quite common nowadays. ;)
Tiny
Nice clean background. That tiny car, really is tiny.

Snappers choice
Do you know what Dave, I going to agree with you, it's the second shot for me too. There's nothing wrong with the other two, I just like the simpler background in the Dr shot.
Good set of images Dave. I'm with you on your chosen shot - it's a great candid "capture". Good to hear you've got your mojo back.

Thank you folks.

Nicely spotted, and the pop of flash adds to the overall image too. The inbuilt flashes on the X cameras can be pretty useful at times, I love the one on the X-E1 rather than having to carry a speedlight with me. Just useful when a little extra bit of light is needed, especially a bit of fill for a portrait. :)

Yep - nicely textured and lit :)

Back