weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

Too good takes - dobbin for me though :)

Its the paperweight for me Dave, but both nice images.

I like the paper clips personally.

Nicely taken.
Paper clips for me too - they make a nice semi abstract.
I'll go for the shot of the paper clips too. I like the way the light catches the ones at the back.
I like the abstract nature of the paper clips too. The differing points of light work well in mono.
I like your narrow lanes. The paper clips make an interesting image - the way the light is catching them makes it look, to me, as if its some sort of bursting bubble of clips.
Too good takes - dobbin for me though :)
Its the paperweight for me Dave, but both nice images.
Paperclips for me Dave. The contrast in the lights and darks works more for me than the paperweight shot.

Thank you folks.

So my new Sigma 50mm f1.4 Art got delivered this morning,
It looks like a bit of a dog of a lens to me Dave :p

Nice images, the 2nd one just has it for me. :)

No2 for sure - looks like a keeper of a lens.

So you're not barking up the wrong tree with that one.. :exit:She is gorgeous. Definitely the mono shot for me.

It looks like a bit of a dog of a lens to me Dave :p
Ignore @Cobra, he's just bitching about your new lens :oops: :$ :LOL:

I think in the second picture she is thinking 'are you taking another picture of me?' :)

Both images show what a lovely dog she is and what a lovely lens with all that beautiful background bokeh. Was she watching rabbits on the TV in the first one?

Camera
I prefer the black and white. Looks to be a good lens purchase.
B&W for me too - lovely portrait. Looks like a very nice lens as well!
So you're not barking up the wrong tree with that one.. :exit:She is gorgeous. Definitely the mono shot for me.
Ignore @Cobra, he's just bitching about your new lens :oops: :$ :LOL:

I think in the second picture she is thinking 'are you taking another picture of me?' :)

Both images show what a lovely dog she is and what a lovely lens with all that beautiful background bokeh. Was she watching rabbits on the TV in the first one?
Lovely portrait of Susie, Dave. Mono version does it for me.

Thank you folks.

@Bebop he will be bitching again, as just had another lens delivered.

Well controlled DOF in both, I think I would prefer the 2nd Image in colour as the furthest eye is hidden. Suzy is looking good.

Pete

Nice enough picture of the rose Dave but the processing makes it look very flat

Lovely image Dave but like Clive I would have preferred muted colours.

I don't mind the processing.. the greys give it a softness that a delicate flower needs :)

Nice enough picture of the rose Dave but the processing makes it look very flat
Hi Dave I like your rose, nice soft focus too. I would like to see it in very muted colours.
Lovely image Dave but like Clive I would have preferred muted colours.
Lovely composition Dave, CV but the blanks aren't deep enough for me - it feels like it needs a bit more oomph!
I don't mind the processing.. the greys give it a softness that a delicate flower needs :)
That's a lovely soft monochrome shot.
I'm edging to liking it, nice composition, just wondering how it would look with whites and contrasted boosted a little.

Thanks folks, it was a rushed edit just to keep me up to date.

I like the processing Dave, I think that it adds to the soft focus effect.

That works Dave (y)

I do like a good puddle :clap: (y)

Back