weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

That's a lovely old vase and a family keep sake Dave. :)
The colour version shows it it all its antiquity quaintness.

Beautiful vase with lovely naive decoration. Same as some of the others said.. the colours are wonderful so I prefer #1

That's a lovely thing to have Dave, as a reminder of days gone by. I prefer the colour version.

The colour version looks the best to me Dave. A nice little vase, with some vibrant colours.

Nice jug! I prefer the colour version personally. Great composition with a really nice background and base. Great job as ever.

Colour here too Dave. It has a vibrancy that the B&W conversion loses (I think pushing the black & white points in the B&W might give it the pop back).
But that's just me - you know how I prefer punchy B&W over muted tones.

Nice shoehorn for liquid Dave. A perfect fit for a Jazz shot :)
Nice vase. I bet it has an interesting history. Colour version for me as it is so brightly coloured.

Colour for me too - hope your mum continues on the mend.
Lovely vase Dave. I like the colour one best with the lovely mellow tones.
Beautiful vase with lovely naive decoration. Same as some of the others said.. the colours are wonderful so I prefer #1
That's a lovely thing to have Dave, as a reminder of days gone by. I prefer the colour version.
The colour version looks the best to me Dave. A nice little vase, with some vibrant colours.
Nice jug! I prefer the colour version personally. Great composition with a really nice background and base. Great job as ever.
Colour here too Dave. It has a vibrancy that the B&W conversion loses (I think pushing the black & white points in the B&W might give it the pop back).
But that's just me - you know how I prefer punchy B&W over muted tones.
Hi Dave, nice bit of historical vase, I like it in colour as it really shows the age somehow.
Nice shoehorn for liquid Dave. A perfect fit for a Jazz shot :)
Nice vase. I bet it has an interesting history. Colour version for me as it is so brightly coloured.

Thank you folks.

Very nicely processed Dave has a nice aged feel to it. I'm missing going to the Gym (I never thought I'd say that!!)

Hi Dave a nice black and white image, looks almost a 70s scene.
Oh for days like these again! Nice sky and a very well hidden gym!
Very nicely processed Dave has a nice aged feel to it. I'm missing going to the Gym (I never thought I'd say that!!)
That is a lovely shot Dave and looks great in B&W.
Nice fit for the theme Dave

Thank you folks.

Nice processing Dave (y)

Nicely processed image that depicts that very proper "day out" in the park.
Best thing to do with a gym is hide it away :LOL::LOL:

Nice image, I prefer the colour one as I can't immediately see the subject in the mono version.

I agree with the above colour work’s better he/she a bit lost in black and white. Quick off the mark too

Nice image, I prefer the colour one as I can't immediately see the subject in the mono version.
Certainly fits the theme Dave. As Jim say's, the colour version is better as the gull stands out slightly more.
I agree with the above colour work’s better he/she a bit lost in black and white. Quick off the mark too

Thank you folks, once I saw the gull yesterday I knew it would be spot on for the theme.

Small
I'm going for the colour version. The ridge tiles make a nice leading line.

Another vote for the colour version. Well spotted... he blends in well with the roof tiles.

Colour for me too Dave, its shows the gull nicely contrasting with the lichen & tiles.

Colour one for me too, well spotted :)

Back