weekly Fuji Dave`s Weekly 52 Challenge 2020 WEEK 52 DECORATIONS

Very creative hobby! And great photo of the biker, I like the DoF and the background!

Great transport theme images, the detail on the motorbike is good, i definitely shows how much effort goes in to creating these fantastic models. I don’t think I would have patience though to make these, let alone the skill
A very nice pair Dave. Fits the theme
Transport
I quite like the bicycle, it's simple, but it sort of appeals to me.
Love the models - you should make more! Nice shot for the theme and definitely has a sense of movement for me.
Very creative hobby! And great photo of the biker, I like the DoF and the background!

Thank you folks.

Yep that works well Dave, plain and simple (y)

I like how the road and wall are at a different angle to the fence Dave, a nice simple shot

Fence is certainly that, lets hope you can soon travel further afield.

I like how the road and wall are at a different angle to the fence Dave, a nice simple shot
2 fences and a wall! 2 for the price of 1.
We are all the same. Could do with a tidy-up, tell the owner/council! ;):ROFLMAO:
Fence is certainly that, lets hope you can soon travel further afield.
Transport - Nice artistic choice there Dave (and a lovely old model). Nicely colour matched with the background.
Fence - Bang on for the theme Dave. A shot for the moment.

Thanks folks, I`m not even taking a camera out now when walking Susie.

It does what it says on the tin. Going forward we may all be struggling to get our shots in for a while so well done.

I asked and think it was @Cobra who did it (y)
Actually, you were bloody lucky that Tori_T got there first god only knows what I might have done :p

Nice simple image for fence Dave and some nice shots throughout your 52 “ability” stands out and your coat hanger bikes, maybe something to think about making some new ones to pass the time it would keep the boredom at bay and handy to get you out of a difficult theme.

Nice crisp image with the verticals perfectly upright
Nice simple image for fence Dave and some nice shots throughout your 52 “ability” stands out and your coat hanger bikes, maybe something to think about making some new ones to pass the time it would keep the boredom at bay and handy to get you out of a difficult theme.

Thank you both, that could well be a good idea Allan.

Works for the theme Dave.

Transport - I like both of them Dave love the details and textures.

Fence - Works for me I like the fact you have the base of the wall which the fence sits on starting in the bottom left corner.

Two nice flaaarz - Daff is my pick

Lovely bright images Dave, the Daff gets my vote too. Great light and bokeh on both.

Nice close up in #1 Dave (y)

Back