Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

Can't say i have noticed tbh. Seems fine to me. Noisy though. :D

Are the focus points on the X-E2 directly accessible with the control pad? It's the only thing that p***es me off with the 1. Don't want to lose the sensor though. Meh.

I read on the tinterweb that a Canon trigger with a 2.5mm jack works? No big deal, i will order a normal one but thought i may ve able to pick one up from Currys or the like as i may need it for Saturday.

I read on the tinterweb that a Canon trigger with a 2.5mm jack works? No big deal, i will order a normal one but thought i may ve able to pick one up from Currys or the like as i may need it for Saturday.

Yep, the ones with the 2.5mm jack work fine (mostly Canon xxxD models I think). I'm using mine from an EOS 1000D.

I concur although have read that some generic types such as those bought from Ebay don't work.

Can also confirm that the Hahnel wireles remote works fine too, obviously when fitted with the correct lead input

Just a heads up, myself, @mickledore and @minnnt are meeting at Salford Quays on Saturday 25th July around 3.30pm, for some daytime/dusk/night-time shooting. If any other Fuji shooter wants to join us, can you let me know. If you PM me I'll add you to the PM conversation.

So if you're up for a bit of this..... come and join us

150509 Salford Quays 1 sm
by Mr Perceptive X100, on Flickr

reach for the sky1 sm

140925 Media City 2 sm

lowry bridge 2 sm

Just a heads up, myself, @mickledore and @minnnt are meeting at Salford Quays on Saturday 25th July around 3.30pm, for some daytime/dusk/night-time shooting. If any other Fuji shooter wants to join us, can you let me know. If you PM me I'll add you to the PM conversation.

So if you're up for a bit of this..... come and join us

Have you seen @minnnt is selling up, you had better invite Nikon shooters too :p

Back