Fuji X-E1/X-E2/X-E2S/X-E3 Owners Thread

Especially like the two old cars, we had an Austin Cambridge when I was a nipper, wherebouts were they taken please?

Cheers
Rich

These were taken at the Bursledon Brickworks in Hampshire

Thanks for the information, looks like an interesting place to wander around for a couple of hours

um, I think there is a build in feature, you tell it how many photos to take and the interval of time between them.
I don't think that was included on the -E1, it came to the -E2 only as a later firmware feature.

A couple from our walk across Hampstead Heath this morning, trying out my new-to-me 90mm. I was thinking of selling it but I enjoyed using it today more than I expected

1. Daughter in a tree
22914808920_043cdc0ab2_b.jpg

2. Wife on a bridge (and a little too much in the sun, which I failed to spot in time)
22582158564_311aed11a5_b.jpg

3. I had left the hood at home so got lots of flare in this shot by accident, but I like it
22816463487_fb767a2633_b.jpg

Yes, he certainly has attitude! I struggled with this lens on the xe1 as it gains focus almost silently and without the little jolt I am used to with the 56mm, for example. This shot was a bit accidental as the shutter tripped while I was just waiting to get focus so Ali's face was dead centre and I've trimmed a little off the top already. But I will try a bit more. Thanks for commenting

A couple from our walk across Hampstead Heath this morning, trying out my new-to-me 90mm. I was thinking of selling it but I enjoyed using it today more than I expected

1. Daughter in a tree
22914808920_043cdc0ab2_b.jpg

2. Wife on a bridge (and a little too much in the sun, which I failed to spot in time)
22582158564_311aed11a5_b.jpg

3. I had left the hood at home so got lots of flare in this shot by accident, but I like it
22816463487_fb767a2633_b.jpg
Stop stop stop. I really don't want the 90mm, oh no, not at all!

Love the shots!

Is there any way to find the shutter count of an XE2? I just bought a new XE2 kit from Digital rev, been playing around for a few days before I uploaded any photos to Lightroom, now I notice my last image no is DSCF6028. I didn't take that many shots!
My last XE2 came with 0 shots on it

Is there any way to find the shutter count of an XE2? I just bought a new XE2 kit from Digital rev, been playing around for a few days before I uploaded any photos to Lightroom, now I notice my last image no is DSCF6028. I didn't take that many shots!
My last XE2 came with 0 shots on it

Did you use a SD card youve used before?

Yes I did, but formatted it first

Stop stop stop. I really don't want the 90mm, oh no, not at all!
I didn't either. But then I saw it at a decent price, and now I like it enough to be happy to keep it (though I am trying to swap it on a separate thread). It lacks IS and needs a high shutter speed or better technique than I have to keep it steady but it performs like the other top Fuji lenses and focus is lightening fast.

I didn't either. But then I saw it at a decent price, and now I like it enough to be happy to keep it (though I am trying to swap it on a separate thread). It lacks IS and needs a high shutter speed or better technique than I have to keep it steady but it performs like the other top Fuji lenses and focus is lightening fast.

I don't need another lens

Everyone needs another lens, "Don't They".:)

George.

There is something in the male gene collecting psyche that says you 'must' complete the set:-

14mm tick
23mm tick
35mm tick
56mm tick
90mm no tick (as yet)

I'm really debating whether to trade my Canon 6D in for the 90mm, the urge is getting stronger (especially since I used the 6D a couple of weekends ago, and thought, I really do prefer shooting with the Fuji's.... will I miss the low light capability though.....)

I'm in the same boat! The 6D has better image quality, particularly at high ISO where it's at least a couple of stops better than the Fooj. But...I'm just not using it. The Fooj is just too cool!

In the meantime, ive been testing 90mm alternatives. Best I've found so far is a Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 135/3.5 with a Lens Turbo II. This makes for a 90/2.5 equivalent...and it appears sharp from wide open access the frame. Will demonstrate this once shooting conditions improve.

There is something in the male gene collecting psyche that says you 'must' complete the set:-

14mm tick
23mm tick
35mm tick
56mm tick
90mm no tick (as yet)

I'm really debating whether to trade my Canon 6D in for the 90mm, the urge is getting stronger (especially since I used the 6D a couple of weekends ago, and thought, I really do prefer shooting with the Fuji's.... will I miss the low light capability though.....)

I'm in the same boat! The 6D has better image quality, particularly at high ISO where it's at least a couple of stops better than the Fooj. But...I'm just not using it. The Fooj is just too cool!

In the meantime, ive been testing 90mm alternatives. Best I've found so far is a Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 135/3.5 with a Lens Turbo II. This makes for a 90/2.5 equivalent...and it appears sharp from wide open access the frame. Will demonstrate this once shooting conditions improve.

Resistance was useless, 6D and lens traded in, swanky new 90mm on my desk, and a load of other bits'n'pieces ordered. Now I have the 'five', I'm going to stop.......... (maybe)

As mentioned elsewhere...your flash trigger tip seems to be working just fine. I'm off into the attic tomorrow to try it out.

X men & women :)

As I'm partaking in the 52 week challenge this year for the first time since switching from Canon to Fuji - I am considering investing some money in an off-camera flash solution for those weeks when either the weather prevents me from getting out or the subject/theme suits an inside photo.

I need to know the best value for money off-camera flash solution that's out there.

I know that TTL won't be possible off-camera and that it will have to be done manually - but that's OK.

X men & women :)

As I'm partaking in the 52 week challenge this year for the first time since switching from Canon to Fuji - I am considering investing some money in an off-camera flash solution for those weeks when either the weather prevents me from getting out or the subject/theme suits an inside photo.

I need to know the best value for money off-camera flash solution that's out there.

I know that TTL won't be possible off-camera and that it will have to be done manually - but that's OK.

Wondered if this setup would work on my XE2
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Yongnuo-2...364600?hash=item2a521e9db8:g:3v8AAOSwpDdVcUE-

Back