The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Looking for a bit of advice, hoping to buy either the 14mm or 16mm, apart from price is the 16 that much better. Don't want anything smaller than the 14.

The 14mm is a great lens but I m thinking of replacing it with the 16mm for low light situation and will use my 10-24 mm for landscape

Shot a lot with the 35mm yesterday...feels like having a new lens on the XT1. I'm well chuffed how much more performance the old dog has in it following the recent firmware update.

Grrr.. Why did i sell mine 2 weeks before new firmware :(

Love it! But how the hell do you manage to do that with children???

That is quite beautiful mate. Thing is, everywhere I've looked says that the 18/2 is rubbish? How is this picture possible?! :D
I had an 18/2 and didn't think it was rubbish :) Only sold it as I needed the dosh and as your one and only lens was too wide, but IQ wise I thought it a cracker

You lot are driving me nuts at the moment! I'd happily swap my 27mm & 18-55mm for the 18mm & 35mm.

Any takers? :D

Get them in the classifieds. I'm gonna wait till the new 35 is out before I swap my 27 I think

I really like my 18. Works well on the camera and does everything i need it to. Well, it doesn't do 12mm very well... :D

Winnats Pass
by David Raynham, on Flickr

Winnats Pass

Winnats Pass

Winnats Pass

Winnats Pass

A Selfie Up At The Top

Nice set,but dont you get fed up of that ugly old bugger keep cropping up where every you go to take photos :rolleyes:

Back