The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I am loving the X-T20 but every so often my finger misses the button and I get other things come up :)
That why I had to disable the right cursor button, I was going to fall out with it if I hadn't and so glad I did - much cheaper than getting the XT2 back :D

Been out for some more foresty stuff this afternoon (flattest light I've shot in for a while unfortunately, so had to work hard in LR!)

v2

https://500px.com/photo/224657095/the-wigwam-by-ash-smith

Been out for some more foresty stuff this afternoon (flattest light I've shot in for a while unfortunately, so had to work hard in LR!)

v2
Total long shot, but thats not Thoresby is it?

Incredible detail George, must have a look at that lens

Thank you kindly Sir, I much appreciate you taking the time to reply & comment.(y)

"Its only an old 28mm F2.8 Nikkor manual everything lens that I've had from new"

George.

Absolutely stunning George, the detail on the legs and abdomen is amazing.

Thank you kindly Sir, I much appreciate you taking the time to reply & comment.(y)

George.

"Its only an old 28mm F2.8 Nikkor manual everything lens that I've had from new"

George.

I'm well used to manual lenses :) I have a Nikon adapter with nothing to use with it really so looking about for something to stick on there

I'm well used to manual lenses :) I have a Nikon adapter with nothing to use with it really so looking about for something to stick on there

The 28mm ais Nikkor is an "Excellent" lens Sir, and performs very well indeed on an X-T1 or X-T2.(y)

"Reversed it'll give a scene view of 11.5mm, and reversed with a full set of Nikon fit tubes it'll give a scene view of 5.5mm which equals close on 4.5 times life size"

George.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a location for urban decay around the derby / chesterfield / Notts area? I've not been out and shot anything for coming up 4 months now and I have my lovely xt2 and xpro2 just sat here with lenses longing for for action.

I asked my wife if she had seen any on her travels and she asked if I was buying her make up...

Can anyone recommend a location for urban decay around the derby / chesterfield / Notts area? I've not been out and shot anything for coming up 4 months now and I have my lovely xt2 and xpro2 just sat here with lenses longing for for action.

I asked my wife if she had seen any on her travels and she asked if I was buying her make up...

Sadly I get that :D bought the missus some of that crap for Christmas

Autumn is here now, and a great time to get out and shoot is when the leaves begin to change colour. Just head out into some abandoned urban areas and see what you find. Part of the fun is the discovery.

Well, turns out that this shot has become my first explored photograph on Flickr :)

I Know it really doesn't mean anything, but it's still quite a nice feeling for a Tuesday morning!

v2

Does anyone know, on the T20, when using exposure bracketing (it takes 3 shots) does it refocus for each shot?

Back