The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Thats very nice George the background makes it really stand out.

Thank you kindly Sir, your comments & reply sure are appreciated.(y)

George.

Started going through the Wytham Woods shots with the last of the autumn colour from a couple of weeks back. As I mentioned to Graham, I find compositions difficult in the woods, even when light and colour are in good measure. But I'm quite pleased with this one, and a couple of others.

Autumn fire
by David Hallett, on Flickr

Thats Nice David.

Just a couple from today, a friend I was talking to while having a drink said, noise will always ruin a photo, to which I replied crap as I like a bit of noise in a photo as there are far too many so fussed with taking that pin sharp photo with no noise in it.

Fosters by David Ore, on Flickr

In the Light by David Ore, on Flickr

Having some good old Rum by David Ore, on Flickr

Happy Couple by David Ore, on Flickr

Nice set of Fujigraphs Sir, particularly liking #2 of the the ornate light.(y)

George.

Started going through the Wytham Woods shots with the last of the autumn colour from a couple of weeks back. As I mentioned to Graham, I find compositions difficult in the woods, even when light and colour are in good measure. But I'm quite pleased with this one, and a couple of others.

Autumn fire

Very nice Fujigraph Sir, well composed, with some good light.(y)

George.

Well ordered the 35mm f2 so will be picking it up on Saturday :)
An excellent purchase. I love my 1.4, just wish it was a little faster sometimes!

Seen excellent results from the f2 also and wouldn't have any qualms using either tbh.

Autumn fire

That's great Dave, really lovely colours. I really got into woodland photography in early autumn and it's something I will likely do more of through Spring and next Autumn.

Suggestions for a case that just fits an xt20 with 27mm pancake lens and is as small as possible. When I had an x100s with the leather case it was great to be able to just chuck it in whatever I was carrying at the time. After something that will do the same

Autumn fire

Lovely shot Dave, really do like the colours.

Well ordered the 35mm f2 so will be picking it up on Saturday :)

That sounds like a positive result Sir, although I use the F1.4 version, the F2 can produce remarkably good results and is still a a favoured focal length of mine. "ENJOY".(y)

George.

Last edited:
Last edited:
That's great Dave, really lovely colours. I really got into woodland photography in early autumn and it's something I will likely do more of through Spring and next Autumn.
Thanks and good to hear, your earlier shots were great. I really should go to the woods more often, it's not like we have mountains or lakes near Oxford.

Lovely shot Dave, really do like the colours.

Cheers Dave! Very kind.

Just... wow! That’s an awesome shot! Well done George

Thank you kindly Sir, your reply sure is appreciated.(y)

George.

Paid a few visits and a good soaking to get this one the iconic Dunsatburgh Castle

Dunstaburgh Sunrise by Graham Norton, on Flickr

Fuji X-T2 and a 10-24

Cracking image only ever visited there the once but I found it almost impossible to get down to the shoreline due to my disability GR8 shot though.

Autumn fire

Another super piece of work Dave (y)

That sounds like a positive result Sir, although I use the F1.4 version, the F2 can produce remarkably good results and is still a a favored focal length of mine. "ENJOY".(y)

George.

Thanks George, I am glad I stuck with my original thought on what lens I wanted and look forward to getting it.

Back