The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Does anyone have the peak design everyday 20L and sling 10L?

I want one to use as my go around bag, usually I carry my 10-24, my XT10 with my 23mm f2, water bottle, batteries and my Gf makeup.

Advice would be appreciated..

Last edited:
And... The Eye of Magnum also on BBC4 and iPlayer. An insightful and moving history of the agency's photographers, some of their best work and its relationship with cinema up to the 70s.

Last edited:
I've noticed that the XT2 new now is 1250, so £250 down and the Xpro2 roughly 1070 now. Are ships trying to get rid of stock for a new iteration or is this the normal pricing?

Does anyone have the peak design everyday 20L and sling 10L?

I want one to use as my go around bag, usually I carry my 10-24, my XT10 with my 23mm f2, water bottle, batteries and my Gf makeup.

Advice would be appreciated..
I have the Everyday 20 and the Sling 5.

The Everyday 20L carries my X-Pro2 (previously the X-T2), 10-24 (usually attached to body), the 18-55, 50-230 and 35mm f2. Plus many batteries, spare cards, Lee filters, and a bag of iPad and power connectors. Still room for a water bottle on the side, and you can strap a travel tripod to the outside (or a coat) but I've never tried it (yet!). Very comfortable to wear all day.

The Sling 5L carries my X100F, TCL and WCL, and spare batteries. That's it full.

Both are top-notch in build quality and durability of material. The best bags I have owned (and that's quite a few!).

I have the Everyday 20 and the Sling 5.

The Everyday 20L carries my X-Pro2 (previously the X-T2), 10-24 (usually attached to body), the 18-55, 50-230 and 35mm f2. Plus many batteries, spare cards, Lee filters, and a bag of iPad and power connectors. Still room for a water bottle on the side, and you can strap a travel tripod to the outside (or a coat) but I've never tried it (yet!). Very comfortable to wear all day.

The Sling 5L carries my X100F, TCL and WCL, and spare batteries. That's it full.

Both are top-notch in build quality and durability of material. The best bags I have owned (and that's quite a few!).
Thank you for the answers, you certainly don't make it easy. Current I just throw my gear into a rains backpack which isn't dedicated. The backpack would make a better travel bag to go with my rains but the sling is far more convenient for day to day city walks and travelling. I want both now.

Thank you for the answers, you certainly don't make it easy. Current I just throw my gear into a rains backpack which isn't dedicated. The backpack would make a better travel bag to go with my rains but the sling is far more convenient for day to day city walks and travelling. I want both now.
I first of all bought the Everyday in Australia, and was so impressed I got the Sling when I got back home. I did consider the larger versions of both, but from bitter experience I know that the larger the bag the more you will shove in it. Camera gear expands to fit the available space!

I first of all bought the Everyday in Australia, and was so impressed I got the Sling when I got back home. I did consider the larger versions of both, but from bitter experience I know that the larger the bag the more you will shove in it. Camera gear expands to fit the available space!
I'm getting the 20L backpack today, but which colour? Tan or black? Hmmm

I'm getting the 20L backpack today, but which colour? Tan or black? Hmmm
I went for the Ash with tan leather detailing. Hope that doesn't confuse you ... :D

(Don't think they did tan when I bought. Looks good. It was black or ash. The black looks ordinary.)

Last edited:
I went for the Ash with tan leather detailing. Hope that doesn't confuse you ... :D

(Don't think they did tan when I bought. Looks good. It was black or ash. The black looks ordinary.)
They have a new black one now, it's matte black and looks quite the business but the other half likes the tan so I shall be getting that, will get the sling in ash though! And a slide lite in ash!

Can't decide if I want the capture pro in black or silver though.

They have a new black one now, it's matte black and looks quite the business but the other half likes the tan so I shall be getting that, will get the sling in ash though! And a slide lite in ash!

Can't decide if I want the capture pro in black or silver though.
I bought 2 copies of the leash. Ample for mirrorless. Tried to Capture Pro (a very early version) but didn't get on with it.

Why not get a 2nd X body of some kind there are plenty of used available at excellent prices and pop the 16 or even the 56mm on it ? always handy to have a back up body :)
Missed this earlier mate. That's exactly what I'm going to do. Gutted to have to sell one of my three lenses as I love them all but I'm thinking the 90 will be going as it's my least used and another xt2 taking its place.

I got myself a neewer battery charger from Amazon a week before Easter to take to italy, and it's bloody great. It's tiny and changes the way I travel, now all my devices are just cables and a USB international charger.

For a few quid only I'd highly recommend one to anyone who doesn't have one yet.

Adding to the bag debate, I'm looking for a discreet leather man bag (If you will) that I can put an XT2, 56/16-55/23 and assorted batteries etc in? I want to avoid the whole specific camera bag thing as I'll be using it for general use too. I currently use a K&F concept that is left over from my Canon days, but that's just to big. Anyone using such a thing? or am I destined to go down the 2 bag route?

Adding to the bag debate, I'm looking for a discreet leather man bag (If you will) that I can put an XT2, 56/16-55/23 and assorted batteries etc in? I want to avoid the whole specific camera bag thing as I'll be using it for general use too. I currently use a K&F concept that is left over from my Canon days, but that's just to big. Anyone using such a thing? or am I destined to go down the 2 bag route?
I tend to use an ONA Bowery which is great, but ultimately pretty pricy. Might he a stretch for the three lenses mentioned though and their larger bag may suit better (Brixton iirc?)

I tend to use an ONA Bowery which is great, but ultimately pretty pricy. Might he a stretch for the three lenses mentioned though and their larger bag may suit better (Brixton iirc?)

That IS pricy! But the Brixton does look good. I think I need something less camera, more messenger if that makes sense

That IS pricy! But the Brixton does look good. I think I need something less camera, more messenger if that makes sense
It makes perfect sense. I just went with the ONA because it keeps my gear safe, secure and divided thus avoiding damage. Could get a normal messenger and an insert I guess, or as suggested perhaps a non leather equivalent?

It makes perfect sense. I just went with the ONA because it keeps my gear safe, secure and divided thus avoiding damage. Could get a normal messenger and an insert I guess, or as suggested perhaps a non leather equivalent?

I'm just looking on Ebay, and the Bowery Bordeaux looks good, but may be a tad small

I actually have a Tenba DNA that I bought off of here too. I found that a bit too boxy for my liking to be fair

Another vote for the ONA Bowery but, as noted, is on the smaller side. Works fine for me with an XT2 18-55, 14 and 23 plus flash and batteries (my travel kit). Also good ‘man about town’ bag for X100, ipad etc when dodging the shops!

I'm being drawn to the Bowery. I wonder why it only has one divider?

I have a Billingham (the one without the handle) which will take a T2 with 10-24 attached plus my 35 f1.4 & 80mm f2.8. I can then put my wallet & phone in one front pocket, batteries etc in the other. I can also get my 10" iPad Pro in it as well. I have the tan/sandy coloured one and it's the best small bag I've ever had.

I'm not a massive fan of Billingham. I don't like the pockets you find on the outside of most of them. They always seem so chunky. Seems like I'm looking for a bag that doesn't exist. Who knows what I'll end up with!

I'm not a massive fan of Billingham. I don't like the pockets you find on the outside of most of them. They always seem so chunky. Seems like I'm looking for a bag that doesn't exist. Who knows what I'll end up with!

I've been looking at the Peak Design stuff, but it's so expensive (I got the Billingham really cheap, like £30 cheap!!:D)

Back