The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Thruxton-R

Thruxton-R by APM Photography, on Flickr

XF55-200mm @ 55mm @ f/3.5

Yum.

Yum!!!

Is that a spot on your sensor (on the tank between the M and the clutch lever) or (fairly likely - the matt finish is a biatch!) a grubby fingerprint?

I've been told that from now on, it's one out, one in (the one in, one out method didn't work - the one that should have gone out stayed in!!!) or I'd have its low riding black sheep brother - the Bobber.

Yum.

Yum!!!

Is that a spot on your sensor (on the tank between the M and the clutch lever) or (fairly likely - the matt finish is a biatch!) a grubby fingerprint?

I've been told that from now on, it's one out, one in (the one in, one out method didn't work - the one that should have gone out stayed in!!!) or I'd have its low riding black sheep brother - the Bobber.
There was loads of dust on bikes sitting about near the race track, it's someone's grubby finger marks on the petrol tank for sure. Cheers

Well spotted Nod.

Peter

I'd be tempted to crop in tighter since the feet are gone. Square crop, just below the footline of the group...

I may have a go at that later. I was forever trying to get the ruffles on her dress

Hmmmm giving thought about moving to a X-Pro 2 instead of my XT1 at some stage.

Scratches chin slowly...

GAS is a terrible thing...and your X-T1 is producing some great pictures...sometimes though an itch has to scratched..

Very nice Fujigraph Sir, well composed, good colour, useful foreground detail and some nice reflections.(y)

George.
Thank you Geaorge appreciate you looking and taking time to leave a comment

Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at London UK of a guy with his guitar doing a bit of street playing.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/125th @ F5.6, ISO-200, Handheld.
Muso (30)-03217 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.
Another cracking capture and piece of work George (y)

Another cracking capture and piece of work George (y)

Thank you Sir, as always you’re reply sure is appreciated.(y)

George.

Hmmmm giving thought about moving to a X-Pro 2 instead of my XT1 at some stage.

Scratches chin slowly...
I love my Graphite X-Pro2, but I have to say that the X-Tn is a better choice if you’re into action photography. Although the OVF might help you predict the action better ...

One from a trip to Anglesey a while back.

Path to the Lighthouse by Graham Norton, on Flickr
My favourite Welsh location although it's rather difficult for me to get there these days. :(
I first visited there shortly after moving to Wales and after watching the film Half Light staring Demi Moore I was rather shocked :eek:to see the actual lighthouse was topless:jawdrop: and not as featured in the film.

You have captured it beautifully(y)

Playing with the 80mm (but had to do some creative photo chopping. Can you guess where?) ...

Natures Fire by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Lovely colours and capture !
Westonbirt Arboretum springs to mind May be Stourhead ? or perhaps it's in your garden ;)

Lovely colours and capture !
Westonbirt Arboretum springs to mind May be Stourhead ? or perhaps it's in your garden ;)
Thanks, Phil
I did actually mean the photo shopping haha but it was taken at Sheffield Park gardens :)

That is a stunner!

Thanks Jimmy

Cheers Christopher

My favourite Welsh location although it's rather difficult for me to get there these days. :(
I first visited there shortly after moving to Wales and after watching the film Half Light staring Demi Moore I was rather shocked :eek:to see the actual lighthouse was topless:jawdrop: and not as featured in the film.

You have captured it beautifully(y)

Thanks Phil its a lovely spot you get a real feel of remoteness as well. Im going to have to try to get back and do a bit of astro there at some point.

Very interesting and useful. Especially the link to Octoink. I too have the Canon Pro 100S, but use Permajet papers. Are you Mac or Widows?

No Widows or Mac here, just WiNdows :D:D:D Pleased you found it useful.

I've got some Permajet Papers, but even with the Permajet Profiles, I'm not getting as instant a result as with the Fotospeed papers, I often have to have a second go with the Permajet tweaking the colour slightly. I've now decided to buy Fotospeed going forward and I'll use my Permajet paper for less important prints.

Re OctoInkJet, say a set of cartridges, if you go their route its useful to have two sets, then when one cartridge is low, swap the lot out (I say this as if you delve into some of the Jose Rodriguex videos, you will learn that the Canon Pro-100 does an ink purge for all cartridges fter a new one is inserted, this deposits ink onto pads inside the machine, which when full are uneconomical to replace, thus potentially scrapping the printer, replacing all 8 cartridges at a time reduces the number of these cycles that it does. So besides the starter set, you need a second set of cartridges and extra plugs. They are very easy to refill (bit fiddly the first time, but from now onwards very simple.

Back