The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

A couple from a trip to Tate Britain yesterday:

1. Inspired by one of my favourite Flickr museum/gallery photographers, Hildegard Spickenbaum
Hilde by ian marsh, on Flickr

2. Not 100% happy with this one so will go back and try again, but for now...
Engrenage I by ian marsh, on Flickr

3. And a Millbank Tower grab shot that I liked
Millbank by ian marsh, on Flickr

All Samyang 12mm on XT2

Nice set of Fujigraphs Sir, the stand out shot for me without a doubt is #2.(y)

George.

It's the same for me, but I had the notion I'd try and do it differently this time. As I say, I will doubtless get back to the foot pics frame of mind tomorrow :)

Hmm. My first picture was taken a moment ago and it was of my alarm clock! It was late and I was tired, but I couldn't wait any longer to click!

I'm pretty sure the first pictures on any camera I have had are of my foot up on the foot stool whilst I'm lounging on the sofa fiddling with the new camera :D

Lol this is an interesting thread. My first picture with any new camera is usually of a very untidy sideboard in my man cave . I was determined that my first X-T3 picture would be of a nice landscape theme. But then I got to fiddling with the camera and the new touchscreen controls. And of course I ended up with another picture of my sideboard.:mad:

As I'm quite new to the Fuji system, when you guys are shooting high ISO's (say from ISO 6400 upwards), what do you have the cameras noise reduction set to please ?

Has anyone claimed the £200 trade in bonus? Its now 30 days since I got mine. Obviously the £200 offer was only valid for cameras purchased up until the end of September. On the claim website the offer seems to say £100 bonus, rather than £200.

Will they automatically assign the right bonus depending on the dates?

Haha thank you, any chance of you posting yours out of interest?
It's in my last post but as a link for some reason, not sure why.
My excuse is I was new to fuji and was fully focused on getting to grips with the controls, little things like composition went out the window. :LOL:

It's in my last post but as a link for some reason, not sure why.
My excuse is I was new to fuji and was fully focused on getting to grips with the controls, little things like composition went out the window. :LOL:
So it is, didn't even notice :coat: I think it must be a pretty well photographed part of the courtyard!

I've always struggled slightly with composition, so I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Has anyone claimed the £200 trade in bonus? Its now 30 days since I got mine. Obviously the £200 offer was only valid for cameras purchased up until the end of September. On the claim website the offer seems to say £100 bonus, rather than £200.

I am putting in for my £200 cashback this Friday, if the receipt says date before 30th September then you and I should be fine.

https://fujifilm-promotions.com/gb/en/pages/promotion

There's a link to expired promotions which takes you through to the £200 cash back for X-T3 - the above link should take you through to the right place.

Just submitted mine now

As I'm quite new to the Fuji system, when you guys are shooting high ISO's (say from ISO 6400 upwards), what do you have the cameras noise reduction set to please ?

We only shoot in RAW Sir, and our units are all set to -2 noise reduction with all noise reduction etc done in PP, some of it only locally where needed. Works for us.(y)

George.

Back