The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Just a simple Landscape type Fujigraph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of part of the desolate landscape and some of the many things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 18-55mmLens, 1/400th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Dungeness Landscape (5)-03279 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Just a simple Landscape type Fujigraph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of part of the desolate landscape and some of the many things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 18-55mmLens, 1/400th @ F8, ISO-200, Handheld.
Dungeness Landscape (5)-03279 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.
I love moody skies!

Love how you’re daughter stands out from the background, nice capture Nick.

If anyone is interested in a 55-200 I have one I hardly use. Just come back from Fuji service as it has some internal dust and a slack zoom ring.
Now both sorted.

Just a simple close up Fujigraph taken in my studio using a 105mm Macro lens and three studio flash heads each with a largish soft box fitted.

X-T2, 105mm Micro Nikkor (D) Lens, 125th @ F11, ISO-200, Multi Flash.
Christmas Dec (2)-03753 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Just a simple close up Fujigraph taken in my studio using a 105mm Macro lens and three studio flash heads each with a largish soft box fitted.

X-T2, 105mm Micro Nikkor (D) Lens, 125th @ F11, ISO-200, Multi Flash.
Christmas Dec (2)-03753 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

you certainly know how to get the best out of your micro lens.
Very festive George :)
Seasons greetings to you !

you certainly know how to get the best out of your micro lens.
Very festive George :)
Seasons greetings to you !

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciated your reply.(y)

George.

One from Blists Hill Victorian Museum.
Taken with my Favourite XT1 and XF10-24mm f4
Aperture ƒ/4.5, focal length 24.0 mm, S/S 1/250, iso 3200

. by Philip Higgins, on Flickr

“Excellent” portrait Fujigraph, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

I like to think I’m pretty good at managing battery usage but the XT-3 in today’s temperature is poor, I’m talking 200 shots vs 900 under normal conditions. Bring on the summer !!!!

Don't suppose anyone has a £100 off voucher spare? I gave mine away in an attempt to ward off GAS but I've caved and need some red badged goodness [emoji16]

Back