Fuji X-T1/X-T2/X-T3/X-T10 Owners Thread

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I know "rules are meant to be broken", but I just can't get my head around this ICM "fad".... You have some nice colours in there though.
I know, Steve ... I only play when I get bored of shooting trees ... Birch make it quite fun though, if you can find a Birch woods ;)

Name
Mandy
Edit My Images
Yes
Have recently taken delivery of a Fuji xf 80mm macro lens and I have noticed today that when it is moved up or down it makes a sort of clunking noise and feels like parts moving. Have tested it and it works fine. A quick google tells me that this is quite normal???. Any owners on here that can tell me whether theirs makes a noise. I am likely to speak to the shop tomorrow to see what they say also.

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
Yes
Have recently taken delivery of a Fuji xf 80mm macro lens and I have noticed today that when it is moved up or down it makes a sort of clunking noise and feels like parts moving. Have tested it and it works fine. A quick google tells me that this is quite normal???. Any owners on here that can tell me whether theirs makes a noise. I am likely to speak to the shop tomorrow to see what they say also.
Yes; my 80mm makes this 'clunking' noise as well.

Perfectly normal I understand. At least I hope it is!

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes

Yes It is normal the 90mm does it as well, something about a floating element?

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Love the light on this David.

another edit from a shoot back in September. xt2 & 90mm

1-1
by Jonathan Howes, on Flickr
Very nice Jon

Of all the things to get on "Explore", it just goes to show the algorithm is still screwed up, no matter who owns Flickr ;)

ICM woods
by Paulie-W, on Flickr
I do like this kind of ICM Paul a very nice shot.

Name
Hi Ho Silver away !
Edit My Images
No

Nothing to worry about Mandy, when the camera is switched on the Magnets in the 80mm will lock and when camera is switched off they float. Does it with my 90mm.

Name
Jonathan
Edit My Images
No
Have you got a link to the printed version? I can only see mention of the online version on their site.
i'll have to search my emails. pretty sure the printed versions are quarterly rather than monthly. i'll try and take a look later but it should be on the fujilove website somewhere.

Name
Mandy
Edit My Images
Yes
I have yet another question...... I have tried setting up my xt3 with the Fuji app to download the odd image to my iPad for convenience to send quickly to family and friends . All to no avail. Any tips. I’ve read the manual and online instructions all to no avail. I see the app does not get good write ups. What do others use? I’ve just been looking at the Apple lightening sd cable.

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Are you connecting the WiFi on the iPad to the camera?
I launch the WiFi on the body then search for it in settings on the iPhone. Connect to that, and then launch the app. Works for me

Name
Mandy
Edit My Images
Yes
Are you connecting the WiFi on the iPad to the camera?
I launch the WiFi on the body then search for it in settings on the iPhone. Connect to that, and then launch the app. Works for me

Yes I connect on camera then go to iPad, but it will not recognise it despite it being in the memory. :thinking::thinking: I will try and reset it all later tonight. It worked to initially at the weekend when I installed new firmware but not since.

Name
George.
Edit My Images
No
Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of the Archbishop of Canterbury on one of his walkabout parades. I love the pose of this snap as if he's kinda looking up to his guvnor.

X-T2, 55-200mm Lens, 1/160th @ F4.5, ISO-800, Handheld.

Archbishop (1)-03287 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of the Archbishop of Canterbury on one of his walkabout parades. I love the pose of this snap as if he's kinda looking up to his guvnor.

George.
That’s a great selfie stick he’s toting :p

Name
Adrian
Edit My Images
Yes

George.
Thats really excellent!