The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at London UK of a guy with his guitar doing a bit of street playing.

Excellent street capture

X-T2, 18-55mm Lens, 1/125th @ F5.6, ISO-640, Handheld.

Muso (34)-03289
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Not a portrait guy these days but still like to dabble. Trying out a mates Pixapro lights and trigger. I'm sold on them.
Wow stunning capture and model beautiful piece of work (y)

45614352965_3aff1b6e3d_b.jpg

Amy Mono by Mark Boadey - X-T3, XF60mmF2.4 R Macro@60.0 mm, f2.8, 1/250s, ISO160

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.(y)

George.

Love the second one, superb image.
Agreed!

I hope this isn't against any rules, but I'm looking to buy a used X-T1 in good condition, so if anyone's selling one feel free to message me.
(if it is against the rules, please let me know and I'll remove this post, no problem)

Last edited:
Agreed!

I hope this isn't against any rules, but I'm looking to buy a used X-T1 in good condition, so if anyone's selling one feel free to message me.
(if it is against the rules, please let me know and I'll remove this post, no problem)

You 'should' post ad ad in the Wanted section of the classifieds, but you'll need to get your post count up to get access to the classifieds.

Just posting to say I came here to get into photography (I'm a total beginner) and decided on starting with the X-T1 after all the glowing reviews I've read.
(I actually wanted to keep an eye out for someone selling one, but I guess I'll have to lurk for a while....)

Why not try MPB - they have a couple of X-T10s in excellent condition for £219.

Went out last night to shoot the blood moon with the Fuji X-T3. Shot most of the images on the 18-55, using manual focus and a tripod. Upon reviewing the photos almost all of them are soft. Now I took quite a bit of care to manually focus and ensuring it was as sharp as possible in the live view, magnifying in on a suitable object on the horizon. The images were then left to shoot via the in camera interval timer so no contact with camera causing shake.

Ive had this a few times with the X-T2 and now the X-T3, where despite the image looking as sharp as possible on the viewfinder, they are soft when reviewing on the computer. Not sure if this is a technique issue from my part or an issue with Fuji or my 18-55. It seems especially so at night. Almost as if the live view doesnt represent the actual correct focus.

Very annoying. Anyone else have a similar issue?

Went out last night to shoot the blood moon with the Fuji X-T3. Shot most of the images on the 18-55, using manual focus and a tripod. Upon reviewing the photos almost all of them are soft. Now I took quite a bit of care to manually focus and ensuring it was as sharp as possible in the live view, magnifying in on a suitable object on the horizon. The images were then left to shoot via the in camera interval timer so no contact with camera causing shake.

Ive had this a few times with the X-T2 and now the X-T3, where despite the image looking as sharp as possible on the viewfinder, they are soft when reviewing on the computer. Not sure if this is a technique issue from my part or an issue with Fuji or my 18-55. It seems especially so at night. Almost as if the live view doesnt represent the actual correct focus.

Very annoying. Anyone else have a similar issue?
What shutter speed were you using? The moon moves surprisingly fast across the sky so no matter how stable you have your camera set up, if the SS is too low you will be capturing movement.

The shutter speed was 5 seconds I think.

The main issue was even the static buildings were very soft, despite taking great care to get them as sharp as I could in the live view. Not sure if its something ive done or the 18-55 just isnt that sharp. Ive struggled a few times to get sharp images when manual focus with the X-T3 and live view, especially at night.

Think I will do some tests at home later. I have a suspicion my lens may be dodgy. The front glass element feels quite loose.

Nice images Dave. I prefer the 90mm and the rendering it gives.

It's been a little while since I've been on here, so thought I'd best get a bit more involved. I'm currently trying to take at least a photo a day and upload them to my Instagram, just to push myself to shoot more. Some of them are pretty boring, but I was quite pleased with how this one turned out!

Coffee and Doughnut by Josh Kneller, on Flickr

It was shot on my X-T20 with 7artisans 25mm f/1.8

Cheers
Josh

First shooting day of the year last week - managed to grapb a few decent ones...

This one caused me to be asked to leave the Apple Store (which is a bit rich when you considered all the other nerds who spend all day sitting in there!)

Superb - well worth getting chucked out for!

I've been using my Sony A7 more recent but took the XT2 out today to Bank underground station for a play. This isn't as polished as I would like but OK for a recce:

Banking by Ian, on Flickr

Fantastic Ian - love the comp and the cool tone to the processing. What lens?

Back