The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Just been having a look at some reviews, and they all seem pretty damn good plus I was gutted to lose the X-T20 when I traded it in.

For me the great thing about the X-T20 is that if you paired a couple of the f2 lenses and the 14mm (or the new 16mm) you have a very lightweight but extremely capable set up.

Think that might have something to do with the man behind the camera as well.
Being a complete street knob do you find the IBIS useful for street?
That’s a little bit harsh...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to be honest, as I’m moving a lot, it’s not really a consideration. More the ergonomics for me. I have large hands, and it just fits right

That’s a little bit harsh...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: to be honest, as I’m moving a lot, it’s not really a consideration. More the ergonomics for me. I have large hands, and it just fits right

Street knob. I nearly spat my tea out when I read that last night.

That's incredible! I don't often offer double what the owner paid, but in this case I'd make an exception if you like :ROFLMAO:

It might well be getting traded in for a X-T30, as I`d rather have one X-T3 the X100F and then the X-T30 so they all work side by side. I`m not fussed it`s only one SD card slot and not WR.

We all need something other than cameras to be nerdy about ;)
Nice watch ... I prefer something a little different from the "everyone and their dog has a *****" brigade (no offence meant to anyone who has one btw ;))

I really enjoyed my Oris, but decided to move it on along with a Baume & Mercier as they weren't getting any wear. I'm down to 4 now, ut no doubt I'll add another back in at some point!

The Victorian charms of Christ Church Meadow, a place with which I'm mildly obsessed. A few years ago I would have shot this at f/8 but I find myself drawn to softer backgrounds at the moment...

Stasis
by David Hallett, on Flickr

Liking this Fujigraph, nicely composed with a good lead in from the river/stream, nicely presented in mono with a full range of tones.(y)

George.

It might well be getting traded in for a X-T30, as I`d rather have one X-T3 the X100F and then the X-T30 so they all work side by side. I`m not fussed it`s only one SD card slot and not WR.

After going to Jessops today to get two SD cards I have decided to keep the both X-T3s as one will have my 90mm f2 on and the other can have the 35mm/50mm f2s on. Once I finish helping Mum in her flat this Thursday she is giving me the other X-T3 :)

Last edited:
Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a guy looking like he's trying to create a bit of custom.

X-T1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/480th @ F5, ISO-200, Handheld.

Creating Custom-03075
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Very nice shot George, liking it in mono.

Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at Canterbury Kent UK of a guy looking like he's trying to create a bit of custom.

Creating Custom-03075
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Nice take, George (y)
But did you go get one?

I really enjoyed my Oris, but decided to move it on along with a Baume & Mercier as they weren't getting any wear. I'm down to 4 now, ut no doubt I'll add another back in at some point!

That`s the trouble, mate. Too many to wear ;) ... I`m rather fancying a vintage King Seiko :)

Nice take, George (y)
But did you go get one?

Thank you fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.(y)

"Nope !!, I just took the snap and moved on":)

George.

Just back from Torridon - couple of pics with the X-T20 and 10-24 :)

Torridon Sunrise
by Mike Smith, on Flickr

Torridon
by Mike Smith, on Flickr

A couple oc cracking shots Mike

The Victorian charms of Christ Church Meadow, a place with which I'm mildly obsessed. A few years ago I would have shot this at f/8 but I find myself drawn to softer backgrounds at the moment...

Stasis
by David Hallett, on Flickr

Like it David the softer background works a treat on this subject

Street knob. I nearly spat my tea out when I read that last night.

Lol think I should have phased that better :ROFLMAO:

I’ve been called worse :ROFLMAO:

Know that feeling.

Creating Custom-03075
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

George.

Love it the way you always call them a simple shot George, lovely shot as normal.

Really like this Brian

Dave... I was thinking of going round Wednesday to help her, do you think she’ll let me have the XT3 afterwards :ROFLMAO:

Back