The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Talking of printing and framing, below is one I took with my XT2 that I loved so had printed large on aluminium.

Very nice indeed - did you alter the colour or is that as it came from the printer? As a matter of interest, where did you get it printed?

Managed to get out to see some Birdies today.

As usual, T2, 100-400 with 1.4TC, light was good so I managed to shoot at ISO 1600....

Mr Grumpy by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

This one was a bit of a test for the focus system.... I'm pretty sure it's got some of the water as it's target, but seeing as the the widest I can get is f8, it isn't too far out....

Splashing Around by Steve Jelly, on Flickr

I couldn't resist snapping this gorgeous Border Collie puppy at yesterday's ploughing match, as it kept watch by its owner's Landrover. One day it will grow into those ears :)
X-T3 and 55-200mm again.

Patient Puppy
by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

Out of interest, how big are the cards you guys are using in the X-T3. I'm going on holiday in a few months to Florida (Disney) and will be taking the X-T3 and as well as images, plan to shoot some 4k footage.

Most of my cards are 64GB in size (about 6 of them), but I'm wondering for 4k if I shouldn't have a few more 128gb ones ?

Out of interest, how big are the cards you guys are using in the X-T3. I'm going on holiday in a few months to Florida (Disney) and will be taking the X-T3 and as well as images, plan to shoot some 4k footage.

Most of my cards are 64GB in size (about 6 of them), but I'm wondering for 4k if I shouldn't have a few more 128gb ones ?

I seem to be doing fine using Sandisk Extreme Pro 32 GB in mine.

Ah, if you included some of the red rotor I would have got it! I had an Oris Artellier Chrono for a few years, nicely put together watches and not too a ridiculous price

Ha you know your watches then ;) Artellier is nice (y)

Just a simple Fujigraph taken at Dungeness Kent UK of an old Gear Wheel that was probably part of a winch mechanism used for hauling the boats or catch up the beach.
This is just one of the many things scattered about the beach that have just been left behind. I've deliberately gone for a higher contrast gritty look for this snap to emphasize the rust & decay etc.
I'm also working on a personal project called Things Left Behind and this will be one of the shots included.

X-T2, 18-55mm Lens, 1/180th @ F8, ISO-200, Tripod

Gear Wheel (1) (Dungeness)-03282
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

@Paulie-W - yeah, I'm a bit of a watch nerd!
We all need something other than cameras to be nerdy about ;)

I have had a few Oris watches, they are nice, I wish i had kept my TT1 full lume.
Nice watch ... I prefer something a little different from the "everyone and their dog has a *****" brigade (no offence meant to anyone who has one btw ;))

Anyone considered the XT30? Looks good bang for buck, only thing I dislike is that they removed the direction pad - why?? they could easily have kept it and added the joystick.

Anyway, it is what it is, and looks a nice, lighter and more affordable alternative to the T3. Shame no IBIS, it'd be a win for me with just that. Atm you can pick up a used, like new XH1 for about the same money, tough one

Very nice candid street style Fujigraph, great use of light and nicely presented in mono.(y)

George.

Anyone considered the XT30? Looks good bang for buck, only thing I dislike is that they removed the direction pad - why?? they could easily have kept it and added the joystick.

Anyway, it is what it is, and looks a nice, lighter and more affordable alternative to the T3. Shame no IBIS, it'd be a win for me with just that. Atm you can pick up a used, like new XH1 for about the same money, tough one

Always liked the 20/30 cameras, they make part of a lovely lightweight setup. Saying that the H1 is a lovely camera to use and the IBIS and some of the primes are a really nice match the downside it's the increased size and weight.
So I've been no help at all to be honest :)

I did actually think about getting one, but not now as have two X-T3s plus the X100F. All X-T3 owners will get the same firmware update that the new X-T30 will already have, plus only one card slot is a big no no for me.

I did actually think about getting one, but not now as have two X-T3s plus the X100F. All X-T3 owners will get the same firmware update that the new X-T30 will already have, plus only one card slot is a big no no for me.

One card doesn't really bother me much, as I don't do any pro work. My XT1 and Xpro1 both only had one slot, as does my current Pany G80, not had a card fail on me yet *touch wood*

I think the T20/30 might just be a little small for my liking, I do like a bit of a grip. But with these new releases, old model prices are falling, I'm definitely keeping an eye

Always liked the 20/30 cameras, they make part of a lovely lightweight setup. Saying that the H1 is a lovely camera to use and the IBIS and some of the primes are a really nice match the downside it's the increased size and weight.
So I've been no help at all to be honest :)

They are lovely cameras, but maybe a tad too small for my liking, same reason I passed on my em5, found my fingers cramped a bit after extended sessions. I wish someone would make a really nice grip for these smaller bodies, to give everyone options. The H1 is really tempting, it seems to have everything I need ... though I would have to sell all my current gear - doesn't seem to be the best time to sell right now, everyone is broke :D

One card doesn't really bother me much, as I don't do any pro work. My XT1 and Xpro1 both only had one slot, as does my current Pany G80, not had a card fail on me yet *touch wood*

I think the T20/30 might just be a little small for my liking, I do like a bit of a grip. But with these new releases, old model prices are falling, I'm definitely keeping an eye

Just been having a look at some reviews, and they all seem pretty damn good plus I was gutted to lose the X-T20 when I traded it in.

I love my H1. It’s given me a new lease of photography life. Makes me want to go out and shoot. My street stuff has really started to take off since I got mine

Think that might have something to do with the man behind the camera as well.
Being a complete street knob do you find the IBIS useful for street?

Back