The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

XT3 Image stabilisation update....
So I spoke to Fuji, and they are going to pass it on to Japan, as they can't seem to get image stabilisation working in single AF either, when set to shooting only in the menu.

Absolute bargain on the Fuji site... really testing my resolve!!! XT3 and 18-55 for less than £1100

Absolute bargain on the Fuji site... really testing my resolve!!! XT3 and 18-55 for less than £1100

Looks like it`s got your name on it, Simon ;)

You know you want to Simon...... GAS GAS GAS.......

Good grief, what's going on at Fuji refurbished? XT3 £879, XP2 £799, XH1 £719 and so it goes on. The last time I saw this happen, eg big drop on XH1, prices new took a tumble not long afterwards ... Who knows, maybe they just want to clear their stock?

Looks like a 20% off sale at Fuji refurb, lenses too. If you click through to one of the items they say the offer ends 31st March. Much is now out of stock!

Looks like a 20% off sale at Fuji refurb, lenses too. If you click through to one of the items they say the offer ends 31st March. Much is now out of stock!

Looks like they are clearing the decks before Brexit.
the repair refurb center do work for Europe.
We might even find they move their operation out of the UK.

The silver finish leaves a lot to be desired, marks extremely easily

The silver finish leaves a lot to be desired, marks extremely easily

I was unable to resist and bought one - silver looks nice but would have preferred black but still at this price I wasn't fussed.

So back into Fuji ownership - lets hope I haven't got to used to IBIS and don't regret it !

Has anyone tried the 15-45 ? Was just wondering if it made a cheap alternative to the 14mm prime ? I'd put it on and pretty much leave it at 15mm......

Last edited:
I was unable to resist and bought one - silver looks nice but would have preferred black but still at this price I wasn't fussed.

So back into Fuji ownership - lets hope I haven't got to used to IBIS and don't regret it !

Has anyone tried the 15-45 ? Was just wondering if it made a cheap alternative to the 14mm prime ? I'd out it on and pretty much leave it at 15mm......
IBIS is for wimps LOL

Are there any 3rd party batteries available that don't bring up a warning message on the X-T3 ?

Today we walked and walked and walked. It was so sunny I was just about able to shoot the 90mm wide open.

Has it got any other apertures?

Anyway a couple more GFX images for those that might be tempted to upgrade, the dynamic range on this camera is just insane, these are single shots, edited in LR (if I was using my X-T2, I would be well into bracketing....)

190313 Birmingham - Brindley Place
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

190313 Birmingham - Mailbox
by David Yeoman, on Flickr

Rec'd my X-T3 today from the refurb store :)

Its not come with a lead to connect to my computer and no lead to charge in camera - is it supposed to come with this ?

There is a power cable with a UK plug on it but nowhere to plug it in ?

No flash hot shoe cover either...

Rec'd my X-T3 today from the refurb store :)

Its not come with a lead to connect to my computer and no lead to charge in camera - is it supposed to come with this ?

There is a power cable with a UK plug on it but nowhere to plug it in ?

No flash hot shoe cover either...

It should only come with the normal charger.

Back