Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

Chris R

Maybe I didn't understand this yet, but the x100t doesn't have interchangeable lenses? I thought you could change it

The X100T is a fixed lens compact Diogo, the focal length of the lens is 23mm = equivalent field of view to a 35mm on a full frame camera.

There are two screw on lens adapters available that are made by Fuji, the WCL which increases the field of view to = 28mm on a full frame camera.
Or the TCL which increases the field of view to = 50mm on a full frame camera.

Hope this clarifies it for you.

George.

Snap lol very funny ;) yes i have my D3300 but have regretted selling my x100 2 yrs ago and am so happy to have one again, i prefer the beyer over the X . We are brothers now !:agree:

i have a d3300 well and i am thinking about seeling it to get a x100t but i dunno since you dont have interchangeble lenses

Depends if you need other lenses or not. IMO its an ideal second/travel camera to an interchangeable. 35mm is a FL I like so I could easily use just it on a day out or hols but full time I prefer a system.

Depends if you need other lenses or not. IMO its an ideal second/travel camera to an interchangeable. 35mm is a FL I like so I could easily use just it on a day out or hols but full time I prefer a system.
i have a d3300 well and i am thinking about seeling it to get a x100t but i dunno since you dont have interchangeble lenses
What Twist says,don't listen to Minnnt keep the nikon :wave::plus1:

Hi Adam,congratulations on acquiring a wonderful camera,the fuji fansite forums have some experienced users
With very good help,which is not to discredit the wonderful knowledgeable people here but they are fuji specific.
The RookyNook books are good too.have fun and enjoy your camera

A yongnuo 603 for Canon will trigger them for you, but the 560tx will allow you to change settings from camera.

Of course you could mount one of the flashes on camera and use that to control others but it would be bit unwieldy.

A yongnuo 603 for Canon will trigger them for you, but the 560tx will allow you to change settings from camera.

Of course you could mount one of the flashes on camera and use that to control others but it would be bit unwieldy.

Good news, I already have the 560tx for the D750, so will chuck it straight on and hopefully be good to go.

not 100% sure if the Nikon version will work. The Canon one certainly does, but I have read of problems using the Nikon triggers on Fujis

Just joined the club after finally picking up the T rather than the T1 for my first foray into fuji land! Boy is it light compared to the 5d3 haha! The EVF is pretty awesome and the WiFi transfer really useful... but the AF is something...umm...to get used to - the 5d3 has spoilt me! :D Looking forward to putting through its paces properly over the weekend. In the meantime here's a cat. ;)

Just joined the club after finally picking up the T rather than the T1 for my first foray into fuji land! Boy is it light compared to the 5d3 haha! The EVF is pretty awesome and the WiFi transfer really useful... but the AF is something...umm...to get used to - the 5d3 has spoilt me! :D Looking forward to putting through its paces properly over the weekend. In the meantime here's a cat. ;)

Enjoy. Using a fixed focal length will be either liberating or frustrating. And it just might make you think a lot more. Have fun, X100 always puts a smile on my face.

Enjoy. Using a fixed focal length will be either liberating or frustrating. And it just might make you think a lot more. Have fun, X100 always puts a smile on my face.

The fixed focal length isn't a problem as the 35mm fov is my fave on full frame. But yeah I do hope I can cope with the AF! :)

Just a heads up, myself, @mickledore and @minnnt are meeting at Salford Quays on Saturday 25th July around 3.30pm, for some daytime/dusk/night-time shooting. If any other Fuji shooter wants to join us, can you let me know. If you PM me I'll add you to the PM conversation.

So if you're up for a bit of this..... come and join us

150509 Salford Quays 1 sm
by Mr Perceptive X100, on Flickr

reach for the sky1 sm

140925 Media City 2 sm

lowry bridge 2 sm

Back