Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

So if I loved the X100 how much will I love the X100S? As the price is coming down I'm kinda tempted, although I do have an X-Pro 1 with 35mm f1.4 but its just not same. Kinda undecided!
I'm gonna be posting my X100S on the classified shortly as I've just bought the X100T

So if I loved the X100 how much will I love the X100S? As the price is coming down I'm kinda tempted, although I do have an X-Pro 1 with 35mm f1.4 but its just not same. Kinda undecided!

Still got an original X100. For me, there is no compelling reason to change. I love the output and can easily live with the focus speed.
I just pick up my DSLR when shooting the Grandchildren.

Still got an original X100. For me, there is no compelling reason to change. I love the output and can easily live with the focus speed.
I just pick up my DSLR when shooting the Grandchildren.

This is the thing, the X100 was fine for me when I had it especially after the firmware upgrades, admittedly the focus was slow but was worth it for what it produces. I just wanted a faster lens and the ability to change and use legacy lenses (I havent actually done that yet!). Im just curious as to how different the S is to the original after all the fw upgrades.

This thread keeps slipping out of sight, need more photos posted! Here's two from me, a lovely rescue dog called Jazz belonging to a friend, taken with my X100s.

18188727400_2d1c9f2767_b.jpg

18188726820_720db287ee_b.jpg

Currently in waiting for delivery of my TCL-X100, sold the 35mm I had for my X-E1 following the thinking that I've already taken more images with my X100 than any of my lens' used on my X-E1, I just find the camera much more fun to shoot with and really relax when using it.

Adam

This thread keeps slipping out of sight, need more photos posted! Here's two from me, a lovely rescue dog called Jazz belonging to a friend, taken with my X100s.

18188727400_2d1c9f2767_b.jpg

18188726820_720db287ee_b.jpg

Currently in waiting for delivery of my TCL-X100, sold the 35mm I had for my X-E1 following the thinking that I've already taken more images with my X100 than any of my lens' used on my X-E1, I just find the camera much more fun to shoot with and really relax when using it.

Adam

Couple of good shots Adam, but the B&W image is right on the money for me.(y)

George.

Some great shots here. Ive just ordered a X100T so looking forward to learning a few new things from you all :)

Brilliant. I love Tribute. Where did you get the figure ?

The figure was easy, ordered off ebay. The pint took an 8 hour drive to get though. Although a tribute tumbler it's actually Spring Brew in the glass.

Thanks George - yes it was a fairly overcast day with next to nothing in the sky.. so I think the mono conversion was the best I could have got from this at the time (y)

Shame the midget pic wasn't with the x100t, the world deserves to see it. The camera was in the pic though so i guess it is kinda relevant. Haha.

Like the mortuary shot, missed that one!

Greggster, that bike looks awesome and jojo your first pic is pretty coolio.

And you can't beat a bit of Danbo!

Cheers matey.. Still need to suss out the low light stuff but fairly pleased with the results on this one at 3200.. Might up it next time to 6400 as heard the Fooj handles that pretty well :D

Love these, are they mono from camera or PP ?

Mine are all taken RAW and processed in Lightroom matey (y)
Cheers for that ! Mine don't have that quality straight out of camera, I'm in the process of moving from Aperture to Lightroom so it's gonna be a bit of a learning curve :eek:

I've been looking at you pics in the project strangers thread, imo mono shots work so much better. Nice work :)

I've been looking at you pics in the project strangers thread, imo mono shots work so much better. Nice work :)

Thanks Jim - im a sucker for B&W but it always feels at times I've got to drop the odd color one in to appease the B&W haters... lol :D

That's yet another very nice shot Marcus, well suited to B&W.(y)

George

Cheers George (y)

Any advise where to get a cheap x100t silver body with a lens for street?

No idea where best to buy, but there's only one lens on the X100 series, and you don't get to change it (other than perhaps adding wide and long converters on the front). 35mm equivalent focal length is said to be good for street photography...

Back