Fuji X70 Owners Thread

Sorted now thanks, I was the idiot that was giving it a long press instead of a quick tap to access. Thanks for your help though [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Last edited:
I don't have my camera at hand but from memory you hit the Q button, use the direction buttons surrounding the menu button to move to your required setting, then toggle through them using the command control , push the command control to select.

Sorry I just saw you'd solved the problem after I posted !

That's the beauty of the X70 you can always have it with you, never miss a shot again !

First proper time out with the camera in my lunch hour today. All straight out of camera jpegs.

1471974933679.jpg1471974943870.jpg1471974955545.jpg1471974963092.jpg1471974975678.jpg

Just ordered myself a Fuji X70 i just hope it appears for the bank holiday weekend now

Had a play with one of these today in Currys - can't get over how small they are !

They are small i was surprised myself having the X100S in the past i expected it a little smaller yet it seemed even smaller than i expected it to be, great little camera that i carry all the time just sticking it in my pocket :)

You should have popped in for a brew. That second photo, my office is just after the bridge on the right!!!
This the place on the right ? We was saying as we past that there nice offices there :) My Step brother actually lives a little further on from there on the canal side although hes moving today.

This the place on the right ? We was saying as we past that there nice offices there :) My Step brother actually lives a little further on from there on the canal side although hes moving today.

Yes that's it the guy who owns the building also owns all the apartments further down in the picture.

Good vantage point for photos at times as well although this was x100!!![CODEA ride through the storm by -Andrew Duxbury Photography-][/CODE]

Just picked up an X70 on Wednesday. Lovely little pocketable Fooj.
Slightly puzzled but not overly concerned about the charging indicator. The manual says that while charging the light will be yellow. Mine is orange :confused:

Has anyone tried infrared filters with the X70 and if so is it any good please?

Haven't tried yet but will see if I've got any step rings to try a filter in the next couple of days. My prediction will be a lovely hotspot but will hope to be proved wrong.

Just picked up an X70 on Wednesday. Lovely little pocketable Fooj.
Slightly puzzled but not overly concerned about the charging indicator. The manual says that while charging the light will be yellow. Mine is orange :confused:

Haven't tried yet but will see if I've got any step rings to try a filter in the next couple of days. My prediction will be a lovely hotspot but will hope to be proved wrong.

Thanks, will be interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks, will be interested to hear your thoughts.

Just had a look through the "bits and pieces that I should really get rid of but daren't part with box" unfortunately I don't have an adapter ring or combination of rings to get from 49mm to 62mm. Took a quick shot out of the window just holding the filter to the front of the camera and it looks like it does have a hotspot. :(

Still interested in anyone else's charging light colour

Just had a look through the "bits and pieces that I should really get rid of but daren't part with box" unfortunately I don't have an adapter ring or combination of rings to get from 49mm to 62mm. Took a quick shot out of the window just holding the filter to the front of the camera and it looks like it does have a hotspot. :(

That's a shame, thanks for giving it a go [emoji2]

I think mine is orange. I keep it charging until the light goes off

I think mine is orange. I keep it charging until the light goes off

Thanks Jonathan, it certainly seems to be doing what it's supposed to, the orange turns to green after a while. Presumably if I left it longer it would switch off, but it's a new camera so obviously I'm still at the excitedly watching the battery charge stage!

Thanks Jonathan, it certainly seems to be doing what it's supposed to, the orange turns to green after a while. Presumably if I left it longer it would switch off, but it's a new camera so obviously I'm still at the excitedly watching the battery charge stage!

Mine is due a charge so I'll get on it today and report back!

Mine is charging as now, it's orange at the moment, so I'll see if it goes green and report back.IIRC it just goes off when finished though.

Back