Critique Fun in the snow...

Excellent set of photographs, imparting well the romantic sense of the occasion - nice settings, well composed & focussed shots, & nicely judged depth of field. (Not so keen on #7- the composition, shooting angle and heavily blown highlights rather let it down for me.)

Great work, but #2 (CS-13) is sublime.

Cheers Paul

Very nice,
some good emotions captured.

Thanks Ray

Excellent set of photographs, imparting well the romantic sense of the occasion - nice settings, well composed & focussed shots, & nicely judged depth of field. (Not so keen on #7- the composition, shooting angle and heavily blown highlights rather let it down for me.)

Thanks and appreciate the comments on the last one. Interestingly it's been the most popular of those I've posted.

...the last one. Interestingly it's been the most popular of those I've posted.
Apologies- it was the SIXTH one that I was intending to refer to as the odd one out :rolleyes: The last one is excellent IMO:)

Lovely set and not easy to shoot in such vivid lighting condition ( ie Snow)

I love them

Les

Yep, have to concur, cs13 is amazing, the framing is perfection and her gaze into space portrays total love. However the shots with her looking up and you shooting into the sun, that's the way to go. What would life be like without natural light !?

cs20, although more distant, this also just gifts us their feelings, it's like a Christmas morning stroll, it's like a photo that has not been taken, you're actually in the scene there, just seeing the moment, bliss. (or is it your?):confused:

Last edited:
Back