DSC01742-helicon-X2.jpg

DSC00364-helicon-X2.jpg

Any of these hallucinogenic, Steve?

The first is impressive…
but they're all great! :cool:

Any of these hallucinogenic, Steve?

The first is impressive…
but they're all great! :cool:
Not these. but we do get some, usually in Autumn. There are hundreds of hallucinogenic species, though ours is one of the most potent. Not that I do anything more than photograph them nowdays.

Nowdays? Sounds like you did a bit of experimenting with them in the past :popcorn: lol.

Really great set of pictures once again!! Really enjoying your posts!!

Nowdays? Sounds like you did a bit of experimenting with them in the past :popcorn: lol.

Really great set of pictures once again!! Really enjoying your posts!!
I did dabble 40 years ago :) but not today. This area has a lot of old hippies that settled here after the Aquarius festival in 1975 and there is still a significant drug culture around here. In Nimbin (about 3/4hr drive from here) they have a MardiGrass festival each year which is something to do with marijuana law reform, I think. They pass around a 5m joint and the police line up outside the town to drug test likely drivers. It is quite a backpacker tourist destination. I just wander around rainforests (commonly called jungles in the UK) photographing fungi and whatever else takes my fancy.

Another first class collection and they all look so fresh and clean. You obviously know your subjects well and found a nice niche to enjoy,

Lovely set of shots again mate of interesting subjects.

Excellent set, where in the world are these?

Ah, just checked, Australia, lovely.

Back