Funny Sign

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorting out photos and came across this one. During the summer I was at Slimbridge and whilst passing the Otter enclosure I looked at the sign. 'Otter talks 11.30am 3.00pm' I went to a member of staff who was close by and asked him which of the otters talks. I couldn't recognise the one on the sign as they all look the same to me.

A look of bemusement. "Eh ?" "Which of the otters will be talking..the sign has written on it 'Otter talks 11.30am 3.00pm'. The penny drops and he laughs. I took the photo and showed it to the reception staff who also saw the funny side. A couple of weeks later it had been replaced with correct wording.

5cjbea.jpg

Last edited:
"Roach, Perch, tench ............just give me the fish, I am not too fussy......yom, yom, yom "

Sorting out photos and came across this one. During the summer I was at Slimbridge and whilst passing the Otter enclosure I looked at the sign. 'Otter talks 11.30am 3.00pm' I went to a member of staff who was close by and asked him which of the otters talks. I couldn't recognise the one on the sign as they all look the same to me.

A look of bemusement. "Eh ?" "Which of the otters will be talking..the sign has written on it 'Otter talks 11.30am 3.00pm'. The penny drops and he laughs. I took the photo and showed it to the reception staff who also saw the funny side. A couple of weeks later it had been replaced with correct wording.

5cjbea.jpg

you folks otter sit down before i start my speech

"how does brexit affect us and otters"

:eek:

Hi, more serious, not so funny, seen in Krakow/Poland. - Self-explanatotry, I would say ... :

Schild-P6150244.jpg

I saw this sign on the outskirts of Lyme Regis in Dorset. I'm still trying to work out what it is.
RoadSign.jpg

Back