Fuzzy Images

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,

When I download images from Flickr in "large" size and then post them on here I'm noticing some IQ loss. Would appreciate it if someone could let me know how they get their images onto here? I tend to be active on my lunch break at work so I don't have my Lightroom catalogue available 90% of the time so can't upload directly from export. If this is the reason then I guess I'll just wait till I'm home to upload.

Thanks

Hey guys,

When I download images from Flickr in "large" size and then post them on here I'm noticing some IQ loss. Would appreciate it if someone could let me know how they get their images onto here? I tend to be active on my lunch break at work so I don't have my Lightroom catalogue available 90% of the time so can't upload directly from export. If this is the reason then I guess I'll just wait till I'm home to upload.

Thanks

They are usually over sharpened when posting from Flickr.
Post an example.

Can I suggest you creat a version of the image to post on Flcikr at lower than full resolution as in 1600 pixels along the longest edge.

It is possible to download full size images from your Flcikr straight in photoshop change you setting mate

This image looks fine to me

T18_1615-2.jpg by Tom Whitmore, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back