G-JIVE again

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
This time with the correct pp I hope:LOL:

_DSC0214.jpg

Didn't see the first one (I assume this is a 're-print' from the thread title.

Nice prop blur but the blues on the helicopter appear a little too rich - unless they were actually that colour!

Nice shot I reckon

I agree the prop blue is nice but the blue is too blue especially in the sky, the helicopter also looks quite soft and the sky is very grainy (Despite being shot at ISO100?) - Just curious did you try sharpening the shot to try and bring the sharpness back?

Regards, James

No sharpening at all and the colour is correct just added some fill light and brought the coulur back down ...this is a paint job and not graphics if that makes any difference

WE do get blue skies like that in Lincolnshire.

Fair enough I guess - the sky just looks off, almost like the saturation has been upped.

I did bracket -00.7 but this wouldnt really make the sky this blue but this is really natural for around here nice deep blue sky(y)

And thanks for the crit everything does get taken on board good n bad its what we are all here for:clap:

Add my 2p
I also think the blue is out - its just a too Light Blue G-JIVE is actually a dark blue

I have many shots of this chopper and the one in my thread in your link is noticably a darker blue
I have not looked at your exif info I wonder if your white balance is out, but I agree that the sky does not look natural either

Cheers Chris

Add my 2p
I also think the blue is out - its just a too Light Blue G-JIVE is actually a dark blue

I have many shots of this chopper and the one in my thread in your link is noticably a darker blue
I have not looked at your exif info I wonder if your white balance is out, but I agree that the sky does not look natural either

Cheers Chris

I did use fill light so Yes it could be out a tad will have a look later ...cheers Chris

Back