Game of Thrones Series 6,7 & 8 - Contains Spoilers

The mass scenes in this weeks episodes where well made i thought.. didn't look computer generated.. looked real enough.. even the first 10 mins with the dragons.. really well made /filmed

All of the awesome! So so superb! I love it when they throw these sort of twists in to an episode of however predictable.

Roll on end of season and then season 7! Again, utterly superb!
Roll on end of season???
Shame on you!

latest

Roll on end of season???
Shame on you!
Just going to bring this one out again...

Will Jon Snow ever hear the last of Sansa saying "I told you so"
And it was about time Ramsey fed those dogs

Will Jon Snow ever hear the last of Sansa saying "I told you so"
And it was about time Ramsey fed those dogs

He'll probably have the last laugh when she's marrying Petyr Baelish or Robyn Arryn as reparations for the Knights of the Vales timely arrival...

Thought the Knights rescue was very 'Rohan had come at last' (LoTR for those who haven't read it).

Awesome special effects though as mentioned.

Awesome special effects though as mentioned.

Agreed, superb cinematography throughout, managed to get the feeling of dread across very well!

I especially liked the "one take" shot of Jon Snow fighting for over a minute

Jon Snow surviving and Ramsay Bolton getting fed to the dogs was a win win situation - shame about Wun Wun though.

No mention of Arya?

It seems her time practising without sight paid off.

...and Grey Worm telling a joke, Sansa's slight smile as she walked away from Ramsay.

Roll on next season, Can't come soon enough!
Another great episode.
I've always thought getting in Cerseis bad books was playing with wildfire.
Confirmation of Jons parentage and Walder Frey and sons getting their just desserts. Go Arya!
I owe Sansa an apology though as she didn't give Jon stick. But did give Peter Baelish the finger;)
Watch yer back now, girl.
/SPOILER]

Yep so many surprising twists, roll on series 7

Only 42 weeks to wait :(

I have to admit it has rounded many stories up ready for the final episodes of the coming 2 series.

Is snow actually the rightful king above that of danerys? (Spelling?).

What great battles do we have left to expect other than the battle of the dead and for the thrown?

Will the iron born regain their land with a lady at the helm?

Anyway, go Ayra! And finally little finger reveals his plan to get the cold shoulder. Good!

Too many predictions coming true! Almost ruins it for me that it can be so predictable so hopefully we shall see some twists and shocking altercations in the next season as well as some more of the many questions answered.

Is snow actually the rightful king above that of danerys? (Spelling?).

Or is Tyrion Lannister, since he is rumoured to be the first b'stard child of Aerys Targaryen?

Or is Tyrion Lannister, since he is rumoured to be the first b'stard child of Aerys Targaryen?
It's only rumoured and I believe there hasn't been suggestion actually within the series where as Ned was always going to tell snow about his heritage.
I guess time will tell but to find out we will have to no doubt wait 42-50 weeks which is a sure fire way to wish ones life away.. Yearly seasons suck!

Does anyone watch Thronecast shown after the evening broadcast ?
Some interesting theories etc come out in that and it's quite amusing too

It's not something I've been following as some of the theories earlier on were so far fetched and moronic that I sat mouth open momentarily dribbling into my lap like a bemused troglodyte.
I then found myself composed after a moment of locked in syndrome and going to another channel but I must be honest that until that point it was rather interesting and I should have perhaps given it a little more of my time.

@Gremlin i always watch as i love sue perkins - although i was miffed their salute to all those who died this season excluded Osha!! (but included the people in the pie!) I love Osha (and Natalia so i took it personally, ha)

Less than 4 hours!

Good start to the new season. Lol at the famous face in the camp fire scene with Arya.

Good start to the new season. Lol at the famous face in the camp fire scene with Arya.

I know folk are slamming that, but I thought he did OK!
Had he just been "actor" Ed Sheeran, and not "singer Ed Sheeran", there'd be no hoohaa.

I know folk are slamming that, but I thought he did OK!
Had he just been "actor" Ed Sheeran, and not "singer Ed Sheeran", there'd be no hoohaa.
I think calling it "pretty or beautiful" or what ever it was whilst all the other blokes sounded manly and he was all so delicate is probably why it got the slamming. It is without doubt one of the most cringe worthy scenes on the entire saga to date.

Each to their own :)

As I said,

No worse than many others.

Just watched it. Ed Sheeran ruined it for me for a while, really pulled me out of the experience. When he said "It's a new song", I was half expecting him to follow it up with "Available to download from iTunes on Monday".

No more cameos please - the show doesn't need it.

Otherwise a great season opener, laying out the battlegrounds. And Euron looks like he might be a suitable replacement for Ramsay, completely bonkers. It's all that in-breeding, you know.

Ramsey was a guest on Thronecast after the programme, those dogs apparently were trained guard dogs :eek:
Not an Ed Shereen fan so didn't realise who it was :) Love the way Arya is developing, the opening scene was
brilliant

Back