Game of Thrones Series 6,7 & 8 - Contains Spoilers

Ricardodaforce

Self requested ban
Suspended / Banned
Edit My Images
No
Only a couple of months to go. To get you in the mood, here's an 80s take on the titles.

Spoilers are already flying around. Depending on how this thread goes might need a *spoilers* tag

Shame on you!!
Too early!!
Naughty step for you Ricardo.....go on!

Is GoT something you can drop into this far along or do you need to know all the backstories?

Spoilers are already flying around. Depending on how this thread goes might need a *spoilers* tag

No spoilers until after it has aired. People should be free to discuss beforehand without spoilers.

Is GoT something you can drop into this far along or do you need to know all the backstories?

My opinion is you really should start from season 1 as I don't think it'd make sense to pick it up now.
Sky normally put them all on catchup as the new season approaches

Well worth a watch IMHO

Was a good excuse to show off the 80s style opening sequence.

True.
The one thing I would say is although I love GOT....the opening titles are WAY too long :LOL:

True.
The one thing I would say is although I love GOT....the opening titles are WAY too long :LOL:
:eek: the opening title is the best thing about the show lool jk
This is literally me hahaha
6358235961791571421849012886_theme%20song.jpg

It was rather superb! Where's the spoilers thread.. I need to talk about it with like minded fans rather than my uninterested wife!

Bring on episode 2!!

Might I suggest opening a thread in Hot Topics?

Why not just start a new thread in here or get @Ricardodaforce to add "Contains Spoilers" to the heading

I want/need the Red Woman's necklace :D but what a let down for all you guys that enjoy the nudity (perhaps) ;)

Well, I did say

No spoilers until after it has aired.

Would be a shame if we couldn't discuss aired episodes so I'll adjust the thread title.

Edit: looks like Richard beat me to it.

Last edited:
Sweet Jesus that was an awesome episode!!!

So when does mr snow come back? What are your theories? I've got a couple..

1, He is targarian (however it's spelt) and burning his body with birth him a new life.
2, the red witch is devastated that she saw him in the flames in battle and now he is dead so she decided to bring him back to life like what's his face who was killed by the hound and brought back with some words and a dodgy kiss...

Given that there's a number of story lines in the books and the tv series now seems to be moving further away from those stories, I don't think reading the books will yield any answers any more except for loose deductions or theories..

Anyway, end of episode 1, what has been seen can never be unseen.. Be warned!

Sweet Jesus that was an awesome episode!!!

So when does mr snow come back? What are your theories? I've got a couple..

1, He is targarian (however it's spelt) and burning his body with birth him a new life.
2, the red witch is devastated that she saw him in the flames in battle and now he is dead so she decided to bring him back to life like what's his face who was killed by the hound and brought back with some words and a dodgy kiss...

Given that there's a number of story lines in the books and the tv series now seems to be moving further away from those stories, I don't think reading the books will yield any answers any more except for loose deductions or theories..

Anyway, end of episode 1, what has been seen can never be unseen.. Be warned!

So we're going in the "he's the son of Prince Rhaegar Targaryen and Eddard's sister Lyanna Stark" direction....I can go with that :)

I don't have sky or cable so have to wait until its out on dvd;), I then gorge myself one episode after another. Best way to watch IMO.
You don't have to wait :)

I just use the Force...

That'll do for me!!......YES!!! :banana::banana:

Sweet Jesus! Option 2!!! I'd have preferred option 1 but never mind. That was the most blinking awesome episode ever! So many unanswered questions touched on whilst opening up many more. Wow!
It's certainly not disappointing, is it? :)

I had £10 win double on Leicester to win the Premiership and Jon Snow to come back from the dead

in my dreams;).

Last edited:
Ramsey Bolton just gets more evil, hope someone gives him payback soon

Ramsey Bolton just gets more evil, hope someone gives him payback soon

I thought the embrace/stabbing was going to go the other way, now that Roose has a legitimate heir, he no longer needs the unpredictable and unpopular Ramsay.

I thought the embrace/stabbing was going to go the other way, now that Roose has a legitimate heir, he no longer needs the unpredictable and unpopular Ramsay.
I thought the same.

I guess Ramsay thought the same too.

'Nother here for similar expectations.
Feeding them to the dogs was a bit harsh too! :eek:

Am enjoying the new series but I could do without Ramsay lol!

The heads of the houses are falling like dominoes...
Prince of Dorne, Greyjoy, Bolton.

I inwardly cringe every time Ramsay appears.

Ramsay is delicious in his "evilness" :D

Back