NSFW Game shooting (warning some mildly graphic pictures) dont view if offended by dogs carry birds..

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
Never quite shaw where to post this subject but have posted here before, admin please move if not correct..

With the shooting now season underway i have started covering some of my local shoots in Norfolk, heres a few from the last couple of weeks..

SAT_2530-Edit-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

SAT_12180 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

SAT_3707-Edit-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

SAT_3901-Edit-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

SAT_4040 by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

SAT_3735-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

SAT_4027-Edit by Harry Picturebike Lessman, on Flickr

Great set Harry. Love the black lab and the way it is looking at you, great timing on the cartridges being ejected too. First pic reminds me of my brothers old gun dog (Chester) ... happy days :)

Love No 7 with the spaniel and mallard, almost looks to big for it to carry.

I love seeing photos of working dogs , a nice varied set and 2 and 10 are great but love no 10 just for the connection between man 'n ' dog .

Thanks

The Cocker with with Mallard was charging around then saw me and just stopped like he was posing for he camera then carried on back to his owner lol
#10 was at the end of the day and is the under keeper and his dog relaxing

Fantastic set Harry every one of them tells a story. All of them pin sharp can't pick a favourite .:clap:

Another great set, love 2 and 11 :)

Blooming heck. What a fabulous set of photos. So sharp vibrant yet natural looking. Favs for me are 4 and 2 but great.

Gaz

A lovely set well taken telling the story of a very enjoyable day by looks of it

Terrific set of images Harry, Pic #20 the black lab is lovely, great timing on some of the shooting shots too.

That second shot(well, they all are really) is a cracker, love the composition, fab pose of the lab, sharp as a razor blade with a 3D quality.........nice.

Excellent images. Have you thought about seeing if the BASC or shooting magazines would like them for their publications?

As a Lab fan, I admire the aplomb in pict #2…
and yours in the picture taking! :cool:

Definitely your best set yet, you've captured the atmosphere perfectly!

A lovely set, very well presented. Love 'em ;)

Love the set, particularly like the spaniel carrying the mallard.

you really get a sense of the weather too!

Truly stunning set of images Harry. Great colour and detail with good composition throughout.
The dogs on the rear of the 4 x 4 and the cartridges ejecting from the adult males gun in the rain are exceptional.

GG (y)(y)(y)

More great pictures added, hoping to get out next season when I have more time

fab photos, quality work catching the even

A great collection of images,sharp and detailed. Nice work.

Back